Dressilyme / mother's dress
Ordered a dress in November for an April wedding, wanted it custom made. I measured wrong, got the dress and it did;t fit. I ordered the exact same dress with new measurements in March for the April wedding had it expressed shipped. Got the dress one week late, the dress was a different color, the design, material, sequins etc... was not the same of the original dress. It was poorly made. Material was cheap. I contacted the company and they said they needed a picture with me in the dress (a stall tactic) Requested a full refund the day I received the dress, continued to stall, then offered me a $15.00 refund for a $178.00 dress. Offered to taylor me a new dress and not charge me for the extra custom fee. But they would charge me for the dress. I had spent over $500 with their company on mother's dresses and didn't ask for refund on the 1st one that didn't fit. I told the company I would accept $150 refund but not $15.00 thats less than I paid for shipping.
Order NO. : DM1603044039
More Dressilyme Complaints & Reviews
- DressilyMe.com - stay away from those sneaky cheaters 
- www.dressilyme.com - don't order from them – ‘coz no refund 
- DressilyMe.com - the dress is skimpy, poor fabric and workmanship
- Dressilyme - wedding dress
- Dressilyme - horrible!
- Dressilyme - prom dress
- www.dressilyme.com - dress didn't look as on the website and quality was too bad
- Dressilyme - very bad
- Dressilyme - unhappy customer
- Dressilyme - product good but too long to wait...