Dressesonlinesale.co.uk / Friends have ordered and just haven't got their dresses

After my having to harass them to get the dress actually sent, it came and it was completely different to the picture, the wrong color, broken decoration, and measurements over an inch bigger than my custom measurements I'd put in. And guess what.. they are refusing a refund, they offered 30% off, then when I rejected that, they either blocked my email account or deleted theirs.

Friends have ordered and just haven't got their dresses, some have managed to get refunds though.

And despite the 'trusted shops' logo on the site, it is not under this guarantee, it is a scam.

Ni

Comments

• Pa
      17th of Apr, 2012

Lucky you, I've never get my dress, and when i finally manage to contact them they send my money back. Only that after a few days pay-pal informed me that the deposit was fake!!!

• Lo
      14th of Jun, 2012

I get my dress today and I like it. its a nice dress and makes me look good.This is a recommended website just for everyone.

• Am
      14th of Jun, 2012

I got dresses some days ago, and the dresses are received exactly as described. Maybe you are unlucky.
    But you can contact with them. I think they will give you a satisfactory answer.