DRESSES / Scammed

Apr 30, 2015
I have been fighting this company just like all of you have for the same reasons...no refund...poor service...lying about their products and their products looking nothing like them being advertised! They lied to me several times and now they have the products and won't refund my money. I have contacted my bank...the BBB...and news stations that investigate scam companies because nobody would help me. I just want my $338.14 back. I hope that someone can help us get these issues resolved... get our money back and help shut this company down! There are several websites with complaints from this company. The BBB said they couldn't help me because the address was no longer valid...so I sent them everything I had...the contact person I sent the dresses back to...the address...number and email address. I hope we all can get a resolution. This all started in October. I ordered dresses from them and at the time, I didn't know they were in China. My wedding reception was canceled and I notified them. They told me the dresses were being made and I never knew anything about that. I still told them I didn't want the dresses, I just wanted my money back. They kept trying to make deals with me. They sent me the dresses and I told them I didn't want them. They refunded me for the jewelry that I purchased...full refund. They sent the dresses and then in turn told me that my bank issued a charge back for the full amount and to send the dresses back. I spent almost $60 to send the dresses back because I thought my bank had followed through in assisting me with getting my money back. I contacted the BBB and my bank and they said I lost the dispute. I am still fighting them and I have every email and correspondence from them. They just said that they were going to refund me $70 and now they are saying that they will not because the transaction was from last year and the bank will not allow them to refund from a transaction last year. They want to give me a credit on their account. I WANT NOTHING THEY HAVE!!! AND NO ONE WILL HELP ME OR THE OTHER COMSUMERS!!! I just want my complaints be seen and heard by everybody and maybe there will be some kind of resolution. I have all supporting email conversations of how they jerked me around. I am out of almost $400 because of their lies...what I paid and to have the dresses shipped back! They have the dresses and my money. Their products look nothing like they advertise...only the color. I hope somebody can help.

More DRESSES Complaints & Reviews

Plus DRESSES - So disappoint [1]

N  17th of Oct, 2011 by

DRESSES - The Best Side

Luv u guys to death!!! Saved on my wedding gown because sold it for practically the same price that I paid for it. Thank you again www.ByWeddingDresses.com
N  3rd of Dec, 2011 by

DRESSES - loved the service

I live in Nigeria and I found my dream dress at macktak. I called them 2 months in advance and they didnt have the dress in stock but they promised me to contact me when they receive it. They contacted me on time and they put the dress on hold for me. i was very happy.