Dressbraw.com / Misleading pictures, incorrect measurements, crappy sewing

Misleading pictures, incorrect measurements, crappy sewing (crappy sequins fell out), excess fabric left untrimmed, my dress had a metal flower patern I got a plastic badazzeled flower patern that you'd find on a 5 year olds Barbie scooter, this websites Facebook wall is unavailable to prevent bad reviews, their phone number is fake, you'll notice that the costomer service area very sneakily avoids the promise of refunds, it just asks you what the problem is and if you can prove it, then ignores you or blames it on you and tries to milk as much money out of you as they can by offering something like 10% off (doesn't work) or for $100 more they'll glue some more sequins on for ya... THIS SITE IS BAD, WORSE THAN A LEPER BREAKOUT IN A NURSING HOME.

Ba

Comments

16th of Apr, 2012
    Dressbraw.com - Never order from this people they are a fraud
    dressbraw.com

I ordered my wedding dress two months ago, I have yet to receive it. I got an email last night saying that they are making it now! My wedding is in 3 weeks! I submitted a claim through paypal they only responded that they would send it after I did that begging me not to do the claim and that the dress was on the way! Well still no dress and I am getting the run around. I had to find another dress last minute just to be on the safe side. Your best bet is to submit the claim if you paid through Paypal! Never order from this people they are a fraud!

• Ha
      30th of May, 2012
    Dressbraw.com - Took two weeks longer to get the dress than the website told me
    dressbraw.com

Took two weeks longer to get the dress than the website told me. I had to light a fire and open a dispute for them to even respond to anything I asked them, and they also said they would notify me when it shipped and it didnt. When i FINALLY got the dress it was the most wrinkled thing id ever seen. I can steam it but that isnt the point. It was shipped in a bag and it didnt even say fragile on it. This is an awful site Do not order anything from there. They also have a phone number that is international and doesn't even work. stay away!

• Pl
      3rd of Jul, 2012
    Dressbraw.com - This site is nothing but a scam
    dressbraw.com

Ordered a dress May 1, 2017 it is July 2, 2017 no dress. After finally making contact I was given every excuse under the sign why my dress was not shipped on the May 28th date promised. Finally made a paypal claim and still getting trash emails from them stalling. I won the paypal claim and received all my money back. This site is nothing but a scam, DO NOT ORDER from this site the only thing you will get is GRIEF! It should be closed down!!!

• Gi
      10th of Jul, 2012
    Dressbraw.com - Avoid this place at all costs
    dressbraw.com

I Ordered a dress for my daughters wedding in August. I ordered the dress in May so I would not worry about it as the wedding drew closer. The dress did not arrive till the third week in June. I had to e-mail the company to track my order. I was told it would arrive in a week it was being made. When it arrived the arm holes were too tight the adornments had glue on them the dress would not zip up and it was long enough for a giraffe to wear it was supposed to be ankle length!!! I have spoke to 3 different reps for the company send pix do this do that no answers of how to return the dress or obtain a refund what a mess. B. Dianna discussed in Kansas.