Dressbraw.com / I ordered my prom dress from this website and it was a mistake

I ordered my prom dress from this website and it was a mistake!!! I paid almost $200 for a horribly made dress. First of all I ordered the dress in a bright yellow, but when I received it, it was a brown gold. I also paid an extra $15 for the dress to be tailor made. The dress does not fit me at all! The zipper completely broke the third time I tried it on! The built in bra ripped. Beads and sequins are falling off of the dress constantly! There is hot glue splotches all over the dress as well. When I received the dress I was mortified! My mother and I contacted the company and demanded a refund, but they only offered $10 saying that $10 is a good refund. They blamed the whole problem on us and will not give us the full refund we deserve! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! IT WILL BE A MISTAKE!!!

Sm

Comments

• Pl
      31st of Mar, 2012

They too sent us the wrong color. We ordered a light green and received a dark green! They are blaming our computer for the problem saying that their swatches are correct and our computer is wrong. I have sent pictures of dresses off of their site with the color written above to prove they are wrong. I am determined to get my daughter's refund. This is ridiculous!!!

• Pl
      31st of Mar, 2012

Never order prom dresses overseas. There is a list of dress sites that are phony and they are from China.

• Gr
      2nd of Aug, 2012

I don't know where to buy this dress i love. I have looked on every site possible and this is is last one. They all say DON'T BUY FROM THIS SITE! I have no other option but to go and get another dress. I think I will just have to go to a shop. That may sound stupid, but I had my hear set on this particular dress. Does anyone know any great online stores that I can buy this from?

• Ra
      6th of Sep, 2012

I ordered my wedding dress from dressbraw on 12th august to be custom made. My dress arrived yesterday in perfect condition, no flaws or disasters that I was expecting from others reviews. My colour is exact shade, detail perfect and quality of material perfect not what I was expecting if I dont want to spend thousands in bridal shop but from a cheap wedding dress site. Anyway enough said, thankyou so much dressbraw you have one very happy bride to be here ;0)) and I will be ordering my bridesmaids dresses from dressbraw soon, amanda mcewan, scotland uk.