Dressale.com / delivary

1 FL, United States Review updated:

My friend wants to buy a dress from dressale.com, she thinks the dress is beautiful and the price is lower than some other websites, but there are some complaints about their delivary, can anyone tell me if it is a reliable company?

Comments

• Co
      13th of Feb, 2013

I ordered my dress on Monday afternoon and hey responded to me with an email asking for my sizes... i don't know if this means anything but i feel that this is a legit website...am i wrong? the woman stated that her name was Joyce...seemed real?!?!?!

• Dr
      27th of May, 2013

Dear customer:
    We would like to apologize for the confusion and inconvenience you have experienced while shopping at Dressale.com. We are continuously working on improving our products and service, so we very much value your feedback.
    As for your issues, you can contact us via our email customer_service@dressale.com, or the live chat http://livechat.dressale.com/chat.php, and our customer service team will help you there.
    Dressale

• Sh
      9th of Oct, 2013

I'm wondering if they are just reselling shoes bought from other manufactures... I really hope so. Has anyone bought shoes from this site. They just happen to be the Only site anywhere I have found a specific pair if shoes for sale...please respond if u have bought shoes and tell me how That experience was.

Thanks.