dreamy occasions invites / Horrible Wedidng invitations

Bayside, NY, United States Review updated:

This website absolutely screwed up my Wedding Invite order. Normally this would just not be a huge big deal, but on top of their blatant mistakes they were incredibly deceitful and rude. After THEY made a mistake in ordering the wrong set of invites for my wedding they refused to make corrections or offer a refund. I had to issue a chargeback to my credit card. When I asked to speak with the owner of the company they lied and said the owner was not available to speak with me. Then they refused to answer the phone until I hid my caller ID number. On top of all their mistakes they had the audacity to insult me personally when I asked for my money back.

It's one thing to not take on responsibility and ownership of your mistakes, but it is completely another when you refuse to issue a refund and then insult your customer on top of everything!
Lu

Comments

Da
  7th of Aug, 2009
This is a bogus complaint. I used Terry of Dreamy Occasions for my Wedding invitaions in Sept 2009 and I have been getting compliments on them for days.
Please do not believe what this person wrote. My experience with the company was more than I expected.