Dreamworks,Five point Travel,Global Adventures / Rip Off

1 Willow Grove, PA, United States Review updated:

The owner DARYL TURNER lures victims into his web of deceipt by offering a FREE GIFT, most people will
come for anything that is FREE, the gifts are RIP OFF, created with a lot of loop holes so that they can
void the gift any of a dozen reasons, (gifts will never be fulfilled) They will offer huge savings to buy into
a TRVEL CLUB SCAM. BUYER BEWARE ! He has serveral store locations, Parsippany NJ, Willow GRove Pa. and Sewell NJ... Company names are changed to run from angry consummers, , , , , , , , , , , ,
DREAMWORKS VACATION, FIVE POINTS TRAVEL, they choose names that will blend in with other ligitimate companies, hard to find them in the maze...
If you have been ripped off, First dispute your C/C for fraud, (what you were promised can't be fulfilled) contact the Attorney General office (deceptive practice), contact Department of Agriculture (start an on going investigation into their practices, " get a city permitt (if required) to protest, (you have right to freedom of speech, if you want a refund the fastest way to get it is to cost them to loose more money by your protest than what they owe you to go away, (not to mention the revenge you get) contact the local
news station to interview your protest, these guys take in $20 to $40 thousand on any given Saturday,
your day off is the perfect day to get even.
If more people will act instead of react they can help put people like these guys out of business, , , ,

Sa

Comments

• Mi
      9th of Nov, 2008

i wrote this letter to complain about the product that you advertisement in my email address you said its only $1.00 plus 4.95 y you charge me to much i im not agree to what did to me. i tell to my freinds not to buy that product because of the way you did to me. you so disgusting..bring my money back...

2nd of Dec, 2008

Anytime someone sends you a travel package and the tickets are dated earlier then the intended date, something is wrong. My tickets are dated 11/21/2008. I didn't get the letter until 11/29/2008. So what makes them think I am going to put down my hard earned money to sloppy people like them? Thanks to consumers who get this stuff and complain before me, I can do a whole lot or research. If I cannot find info about companies, then I don't send money or claim the prizes!

• Li
      6th of Mar, 2009

I only attended this scam to prove to my husband that it is just that, a scam! He is quite the Pollyanna and really wanted to prove me wrong, but unfortunetly for him and many others he saw for himself the truth. How very sad that people still put so much time & effort into cheating hard working people instead of working hard themselves. It probably wouldn't take anymore effort to work honestly. My story is going directly to the news media, maybe it will give them a new slant on the financial news of today, "How it brings out the theives and cheaters that prey on hard working people"!

• Li
      17th of Mar, 2009

I totally agree. We witnessed first hand how an unsatisfied consumer was threatenedy by a worker of Five Points Travel. After the travel consumer asked for her contract paperwork to be returned, the worker stated, I have your information and will make your life a living hell.

My question is, why aren't there more complaints about this scam. Will the news media really touch this? Now that the police was called, can more be done?

• Nj
      11th of Jun, 2009

All this story aired tonight 6/11/09 on fox 5 news with Arnold Diaz... check it out. The attorney general also filed a complaint. Let's keep up the pressure and maybe we will get our money back..