dreamworks vacation / unfulfilled promises

1 279 C Egg Harbor rd.Sewell, NJ, United States Review updated:

My in-laws fell for this scam, and have given a little more than $2, 000 they have yet to see anything in return from this company. After hearing about the run around they were getting from this company I decided to do some research about this company for them and found that not only was this company dropped by the BBB but there were other victims of this scam. I informed my in-laws about what I have found out about this company. Now I am worried that they will not get there money back. I would like to help them go threw the proper channels but I am not sure what they are? I was wondering if there is anyone who can help me with this, or if there are any class action suits against this company? Any help or information would be appreciated

Ke

More dreamworks vacation Complaints & Reviews

Comments

30th of May, 2008

we signed up yesterday. better business bureau dropped them. 17 different complaints against them.they were unreliable in resolving various complaints. i am trying to cancel my membership.

• Ti
      26th of Jun, 2008

I'm sorry to hear your in-laws are having issues... My husband and I joined Dreamworks back in January (and were unaware of any B.B.B ratings) I can speak for both of us when I tell you we are happy members. We even received a trip to Hawaii, which they already booked and paid for. The ONLY thing we had to do was pick our dates (we decided to go on our anniversary in November)

I hope their issues are resolved and they can eventually enjoy their membership.. if not good luck with your pursuit!

• Ed
      2nd of Oct, 2008

RIPPPPP OFF... never did we feel so stupid for the investment prior to researching the company. They moved and VERY LITTLE communication with our concerns. DO NOT! go with this program.

• Bo
      24th of Nov, 2008

I made a very stupid mistake signing with Five Point Travel out of Parsippany, N.J. I am now trying to get my money back. I will send a complaint to the BBB, Attorney General and the Ritz Carlton. Do you know of anyone starting a class action law suit?

• As
      27th of Feb, 2009

Does anybody who has actually used their membership been dissatisfied? I've seen a few cases of complaints, mainly about the inability to cancel, but there does not appear to be any negative information coming from their current of former participant base.
    I went to the sales presentation and was intrigued by their business model, but I'd really like to hear from somebody that uses their services.