dreamstorage.net / Non delivery of goods

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Ordered perfume online- Goods have not arrived and unable to get an email response to my complaint. All you get are automated emails that mean nothing and lead you on a wild goose chase.Can only assume that these people are fraudsters. Order from this site at your peril.First time i have been stung and from now on I will be very careful who i buy from.

An

Comments

• Gl
      3rd of Aug, 2009
    dreamstorage.net

You may think that you are buying real goods, you aren't. No where does it mention that these goods are poor immitations. Tried buying some Dior perfume and what I got was some extremely disgusting smelling liquid that give you a very bad headache. When you ask them for a refund they mysteriously go quiet and just because you are buying through paypal doesnt mean you are covered.
    To be avoided at all costs

• Od
      29th of Nov, 2009

i ordered some perfume and contacted them after 30 days waiting for delivery and have yet to recieve it. after contacting the company they claim they are extremely busy, this was on the 11th november. I will never use them again and advise others to avoid this company.

• My
      2nd of Dec, 2009

I ordered from them nearly 6 weeks ago they reply to my emails saying goods on their way but nothing arrives
    Also worried because product info on website has changed from 100ml to 50ml

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

• Ta
      31st of Dec, 2009
    dreamstorage.net - non receipt of goods
    20 Holland Road, IP11 2AZ
    Felixstowe
    England, Suffolk
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 01420 479940

I ordered chanel perfume from this company and they debited the money from my credit card that day. I have never received the goods despite it being ordered in November to give as a christmas present. I have sent at least 5 emails which have all failed and I have Tried to access my account to track my order but access has been denied.number rings twice then cuts out.

I feel I have now lost my money and not received my goods

NEVER USE THIS WEBSITE. ITS ALL A HUGE SCAM>

• Da
      5th of Jan, 2010

I have the exact same problem so I reported them to the UK trading standards and funny enough once I emailed telling them that they replied saying "order cancelled" and that I would receive refund in 3-5 days. I replied saying I better and that I wouldn't take back my complaint until they do. I researched the guy who owns this company - he's even on Facebook! Not sure if I will get a refund but if not hopefully trading standards will have him shut down.

• Am
      5th of Jan, 2010

Absolutely agree. This guy is a scam-artist operating out of London and Bulgaria. I will not post his name on here for reasons of personal privacy but you can find it easy enough listed on the "company website".

Do not use DreamStorage. I'd sooner use my own urine in a Tizer bottle than trust the hack that runs the website.

7th of Jan, 2010

Felixstowe
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 020 7193 0779
    dreamstorage.net

Ordered for my boyfriends birthday from website dreamstorage.net Dior Homme intense by Christian dior for men 3.4oz - 100ml costing £42.00 id order number #3137 on the 20/11/2009 at 18.25 that being the date website tells me it was dispatched - still waiting as money taken from my account and product not received as of this date the 15th of jan 2010, have email them and received emails from them in reply saying it's on it's way - blah blah blah it should be with me in days as it was at that point just over the 3 week wait I was expecting, nothing arrived emailed and phoned several times only to be told it had been held up at customs, now on the 15th of jan 2010 rang again on monday and their phone rings and then line goes dead, rang again today many times and again the same thing happens. How can I get my money refunded and should I report them to the police - can anyone offer any advice on what to do, or does this site take any action against these fraudulent sites it self?
    Would attatch proof, but webcam not working to take photo's.

• Ob
      23rd of Dec, 2010
    Dreamstorage.net
    dreamstorage.net

Ordered a christmas present 25th November 2009 paying using paypal. Received an email saying it has been dispatched 8th December. Rang on 11th December saying I had not received was told it could take 14 days from dispatch. Product never arrived. Now trying to get money back through paypal but looking at other messages on web looks like I have lost it. This site should be removed from Google search engine. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!