Dreamstorage Ltd / robbery

1 Felixstowe, United Kingdom Review updated:

I ordered a perfume on July 5th, but I have received nothing and I am sure I will never receive the perfume I ordered. They are crooks ! The money has been taken through Google Checkout and cashed by something called EXOTIC INNOCENT but the address in Felixstowe is false, they give the address of a hotel or guest-house and the phone number seems to be false too. No answers to the e-mails I sent. No communication. It's pure theft... The police should be informed and I intend to file a complaint against these robbers.

Mi

Comments

31st of Jul, 2009

The address given as their registered address is number 20 Holland Road which is a private home further down the road. We own the only Guest House in Holland Road and we are The Norfolk Guest House at No. 1-3, Holland Road. No other business operates from our address.

We have had someone today (31.07.09) ask us about this company as they too have not received their goods but we are NOTHING to do with them.

WE MUST REITTERATE WE ARE NOTHING TO DO WITH Dreamstorage Ltd.

11th of Aug, 2009
    United Kingdom

Placed and order about two weeks ago. Received nothing and heard nothing. Telephone number on Google checkout does not work, and you won't get an email reply either. They charge your card immediately and disappear with your money! ****DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY**** I will certainly file a complaint and take this matter as far as possible to stop them from ripping off more people.

• 7c
      12th of Aug, 2009

Dreamstorage Ltd have been reported to Trading Standards and are under investigation.

• 7c
      12th of Aug, 2009

I have reported Dreamstorage Ltd to Trading Standards for investigation as I too placed an order and paid instantly early July 09 and am yet to receive my product. I have reported the transaction as fraud to try and recover my money as it would appear that Dreamstorage Ltd have no intention to resolve the situation or post my order.

• Da
      27th of Aug, 2009

I agree, I placed an order before I went on holiday at the start of the month. The order was 'dispatched' 12/8/09 and still has not been recieved. The contact number does not work and I have sent them an email via google, via thier website and complaints@dreamstorage.net. I have ordered from this company before with no fuss over christmas. But this is just taking the michael! Could you update me of the process with trading standards? My email is danny_b_2k1@hotmail.com. Cheers

• Lk
      8th of Oct, 2009

I also placed an order with them early September and haven't received anything after a month. They have taken the money and sent me a dispatch email.
    I called the number provided by Google checkout. Someone picks up and says that the number is wrong and it has been used by this fraud company.

Any idea what we should do??

• St
      10th of Nov, 2009
    Dreamstorage Ltd - no delivery
    dreamstorage ltd
    felixstow
    England, Suffolk
    United Kingdom

made purchase on 14/10/09, it is the 10/11/09, still not recieved anything, sent email, got one back saying will come in a few days, that was on the 2/11/09, came on this site and been reading about people like me being ripped off, contacted my bank to try get my money back. do not buy from these peoeple, need watchdog to investigate .

23rd of Nov, 2009

Nightmarestorage aka Dreamstorage

I too have had a similar experience with these muppets.
    It looks like there have been many victims over a long period of time looking at other online forums. Why oh why are these punks allowed to do this? Why has nothing been done to stop them?

I ordered D&G light blue which cost me £34.00 with them on the 5th November 2009 and I have not received anything. Not even a fake bottle, which is probably what I would receive if I did get anything.

I have sent them an email today demanding my money back, but I'm not hopeful.

I purchased this from my Barclays Debit Card. Can I class it as fraud and claim through Barclays does anyone know?

Any info would be much appreciated.

• Dr
      4th of Dec, 2009
    England, Humberside
    United Kingdom

I placed an order for Calvin Klein Euphoria perfume on the 14th November 09. I recieved an e-mail stating that the goods had been dispatched but still have not recieved anything. DO NOT PURCHASE anything from these con men. We have been ripped off same as everybody else.

• Vi
      19th of Dec, 2009
    Dreamstorage Ltd - FRAUD
    DREAMSTORAGE

GET THESE FRAUDSTERS OFF THE INTERNET, I ORDERED 3 PURFUMES COSTING £107.00 ON THE 21ST NOVEMBER I HAVE BEEN IN CONSTANT CONTACT WITH THEM BOTH ON THE PHONE AND THROUGH EMAIL ALL THEY KEEP SAYING IS THE GOOD HAVE BEEN DESPATCHED. STILL NOT GOT THEM. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. I AM VERY ANGRY AS I CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOSE THIS SORT OF MONEY.

• Ne
      11th of Jan, 2010
    England, Essex
    United Kingdom

Ordered perfume on the 19th November and have now sent about 10 emails. I have received replies from Radi who keeps insisisting good have been despatched, although I still haven't received them

• We
      15th of Jan, 2010

i have also order perfume on the 22/11/09.
    i phoned on the 14th december to be told that it was in the post, since then i have attempted numerous emails and phone call with no response.
    i am posting a link on face book to warn my friends of this scam company. i suggestyou do the same

• Un
      20th of Jan, 2010
    Dreamstorage Ltd
    England, Suffolk
    Phone: 020 71930779
    dreamstorage.net

I ordered perfume on the 19th November and have never received it, the phone number and fax on their invoice appear to be false. Probably address is also false. I have now emailed them so many times, and although I sometime get a reply from someone called Radi still nothing has been done. NO GOODS OR REFUND

• Za
      21st of Jan, 2010
    Dreamstorage Ltd

Perfume ordered 19th November 2009 that I have never received. I tried to telephone but phone number appears to be false. I have also emailed them about 20 times and although someone called Radi sometimes replies, still no goods or refund received.