DreamStorage / Where is my perfume? Or my refund?

DreamStorage, also known as Exotic Innocent

I ordered some Chanel perfume on 9 July. The money was taken from my credit card that day. Since then, I have heard NOTHING AT ALL from the company, despite three emails to the company asking for information – and a message to them through this complaints board.

The phone number listed as their contact by Google Checkout is a fax machine. No human being.

I have since read on this board that the perfumes supplied by this company - if they ever arrive - are fake.

I have asked for a refund.

Guess what? So far, no refund. Despite all my messages. Complete silence.

The company has in the past responded (angrily) to a complaint on this website, so I know they read this board.

So I say to the here - PLEASE GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.

I say to everyone else - DON"T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

Incidentally, my credit card was debited under the name of "Exotic Innocent" - which makes it sound like I was trying to buy some sort of sex product. Is this an attempt to prevent people from complaining, I wonder?

A  16th of Oct, 2009 by
Vincegraff, I feel your pain. I have sent around 8 e-mails to this company, again I ordered Chanel Perfume from them and they debited my account 5 days later and the same day they e-mailed me to say that my order has been cancelled so they are still getting away with this. I have had the money debited from my account but no perfume!!!

I am going to report them to the trading standards agency and try to get their website taken off line - so if you are reading this Dreamstorage - I will not take this lying down and I want my money back!!

I used Dreamstorage.co.uk and they have blatently ignored my e-mails and just referred me to my order status saying it's been cancelled!
A  4th of Nov, 2009 by
I have just escalated a claim to PayPal today as I too, was stupid enough to order Armani Sensi (£42) from these 'people' and have not received anything! I have been unable to contact by phone (always engaged!) I sent an e-mail today stating that I am now aware that I have been the possible latest victim in what appears to be a blatant scam - why can't the laws that be put a stop to this fraudulent trading? My daughter now doesn't have a birthday present and I am out of pocket! I have asked them (via PayPal) to refund my money and cancel the order - if they claim it has been despatched then I have told them that I will return it registered delivery UNOPENED. When I was searching for this perfume the site looked legit and I had not come across this board - I definately wouldn't have ordered had I known! I have not spent as long as others in pursuing this as one thread suggests that you act quickly in informing PayPal. I wholly expect the company to ignore my e-mail and comments sent to them via the Resolution Centre but I just don't know what else to try.

I also used Dreamstorage.co.uk and I too will report them to Trading Standards if I don't get a satisfactory outcome - I don't know how they sleep at night (probably on top of the range Tempur mattresses bought with our hard earned cash!!!)
A  21st of Dec, 2009 by
I whole heartedly agree with all comments, I ordered some perfume for my stepdaughter to give to her mum for Christmas and its broke her little heart, so on this basis I will not be leaving this matter unresolved.
People like this make me sick and I would love to do more then just report these low cold hearted ### to the Office of Fair Trading if you all know what I mean!!!