Dreamstime.com / Fake charges for the subscription
I signed up for the website www.dreamstime.com. Several weeks passed and it was ok, but only now I noticed that they took larger sum for the registration than I expected. I emailed the online chat agent and asked to get money back. But the support team was fake, and it was created only in order to distract customers’ attention. Be careful and I have cancelled my subscription.
More Dreamstime.com Complaints & Reviews
- Dreamstime - Fraudulent subscription service
- Dreamstime.com - Dreamstime fraud!
- Dreamstime - Customer service
- Dreamstime.com - Their registration isn't for free
- Dreamstime LLC - Pricing plan scam
- Dreamstime - non-receipt of service - yet unwilling to reverse charges
- Dreamstime.com - license management
- Dreamstime - don't subscribe 
- Dreamstime - I canceled account
- Dreamstime.com - Membership fee