Dreamscape Landscape / Failure to complete large project

1 1200 E. 11th StreetLawrence, KS, United States Review updated:

This company was paid for a very large landscaping project at our home. One month after the start of the project 2 large expensive trees died. Owner promised they were covered under warranty and they would take care of it. One year and two months after the project was dropped by Dreamscapes we have had to hire someone else to buy trees and plant them for us. I sent a certified letter to Dreamscapes and they refused it. Besides the trees there were a few other items that were left unfinished and they have promised to finish but have yet to respond to our calls or mail. Beware of this company!

Va

Comments

• Sr
      3rd of Mar, 2009

Don't trust this negative poster or me, they never completed my job but cashed the checks.

Check out the Better Business Bureau in Topeka, KS. They have eleven complaints, a grade of F. They did not respond to any of the complaints. So the explanation that the clients were difficult doesn't fly.

Do not hire this firm, you will regret it. Unless of course it's something simple like mowing your yard. Although don't pay them first.