Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort / Accommodations

1 7 Campus BlvdNewtown Square, PA, United States

In 12/2014 I booked 4 rooms with 2 double beds in each room for 13 people for a family reunion to take place 12/19-26/2016. We arrived at 6:00 PM and were given 4 rooms, none of them near the others as we requested, with 1 King bed in each. Although I had called several times during 2015 to confirm our reservations and to request they be linked and nearby if possible, no record of that was at the reservation desk - they claimed. We could not be moved to the rooms we reserved because "the hotel was full" and "there are no managers on duty during the weekends" and " we don't guarantee beds, just rooms". We only got some rollaway beds after my son said he would get them himself - and this after 4 hours of requesting and waiting for them. We still didn't have enough beds for everyone and for half the week we had some sleeping 3 to a King bed. There was no interest in giving us something to make us feel better although we requested they do something. We were told we could have a nice meal at the World Cafe which is available to everyone. They finally said they would push tables together and give us special wine, but when we got there they turned us away saying they got no such instructions. That was finally cleared up, but there was no special wine. etc. etc. It was all very distressful although the pools, the beach, the water sports and the restaurants were all lovely and we enjoyed being there and utilizing those amenities. Except for the ongoing room saga the resort was wonderful. However, I would be hesitant to recommend it since they can't seem to cope with messing up reservations and doing something to correct the situation.

Re