Dreams / poor service

United Kingdom Review updated:

After placing the order, all went as was expected... I received a call to organise a delivery date and 2 days prior I get another call with a time slot... And then it all goes down hill!!!
To cut a very long story short : 1st delivery date... No beds arrived!!!
2nd delivery date... No beds arrived!!!
In between times it takes ages for customer service / head office gets back to you with no solutions / answers!!!
Their systems don't work!!!
No one has internal extensions so you can never speak to the same person and when the complaint got dealt with by a manager and I was chasing them no one knew who she was as the customer service number must get transferred across lots of offices!!!
From the original delivery on a wednesday to the following monday I still didn't know what was happening and when the beds were arriving resulting in me cancelling!!!
If you think this is unacceptable service (And trust me the detail above no where near covers the number of call I have had to make and the stress of it all) then please please please make sure you never order a bed from this company... I certainly won't be doing!!!

Comments

• Dr
      30th of Apr, 2012

Hi there, I am sorry for this. Do you have an order number so that I can look into this please?

• Dr
      30th of Apr, 2012

Hi there, I am sorry for the issues you have had with this order. Please can you supply me with your order number so that I can look into this for you? Thanks

30th of Oct, 2012

Ordered a bed through Dreams and initially was not having the best experience, however I emailed [protected]@dreams.co.uk, which is the email address for the head of Dreams customer services and my issue got resolved VERY quickly, and I now feel like I would use Dreams again. If any of you are having problems I suggest you use this email address.