Dreams — bed and service
I orderd a tv bed in the shop the asstiant said it could not be delivered 4 doors up from the finance holder. The asstiant said the bed was not heavy. In which the bed was very heavy and had to pay someone to take the bed up 4 doors. We was willing to pay for assembly but yet again we could not have that offer as was delevery to a different address. When we tryed to assembly the bed 6 of the plastic cups snapped the slates kept splitting when put in the holders took 4 hours to sort the slates out. Took an hour to fix the telly in the end had to get help. All this stress could have been avoided . The financial person could have been at the house to meet the delevery men. Also the sales assistant Matthew gave wrong info out about the bed knowing there was no men in the house to help.once he got the sale could nor be bothered as was going to show us how the telly was assembled just went to the next customers. We only went there cus my mother bought a bed and had brilliant service and help when bed was deleved to and in the shop the lady couldn't help enough. Also there is a remote control holder missing to.
Disgusted buyer was after buying a 3 bed but will think twice now.
2 Annie street accrington
More Dreams Complaints & Reviews
- Dreams - this company should not trade! 
- Dreams - worst customer experience ever! 
- Dreams - not giving refund 
- Dreams - shocking service 
- Dreams - failure to deliver paid for goods 
- Dreams - bed frame and customer service.
- Dreams - broken bed 
- Dreams - customer service
- Dreams - delivery and no communication, customer service not available and form support is not helpful 
- Dreams - zen mattress purchased with 10 years guarantee