Dreamprom.com / The dress is the ugliest, tackiest, poorly made thing I have ever seen

Please do not buy ANYTHING from this scam website. I bought a $200 dress and paid to have it express delivered only to have the dress arrive late. The dress is the ugliest, tackiest, poorly made thing I have ever seen. NOTHING like what was displayed in the pictures on their website.

I have emailed them 6 times, in four weeks requesting a refund - explaining that the dress was not like in the picture and that it arrived late. I have received no reply.

Comments

5th of Dec, 2013

I have been order two party dresses from Dream Prom, when I revised they didn't fit on me and size wasn't ok, I emailed them, they said updated us by photo, I did it, they asked me again to update them by picture with measurement based on the guild line that they sent, I did it and now here the answer: Hi

Dear customer, thank you very much for your reply. We have checked your pictures very carefully. But very sorry, our professional tailor said that the way you measure your dress are not correct. How about finding a local tailor to help you?

the pictures show problem obviously but they didn't gave me the address to return the product.
    I think it was a WORST possible mistake is that I ordered dresses from them:(