Dreamprom.com / Order prom dress paid and never recieve dress

1 Hong Kong Review updated:

Payment was made on April 15, 2013, was told delivery will be in by May 1, 2013. track# [protected] Tuesday, April 30, 2013 8:22 AM show no tracking. Only shows only processing.
phone# show+ [protected], There is no answer. Sn: [protected]-[protected], Unit 4, 7/F Brightway Tower, Kowloon, HK

Ro
Apr 30, 2013

Comments

• Be
      2nd of May, 2013

there is no answer. Sn: 58936190-000-08-11-9, Unit 4, 7/F Brightway Tower, Kowloon, HK

2nd of May, 2013

Why do you simply copy the last line of a letter as your comment? Can't think of anything original to say?

• To
      26th of Oct, 2013

I dont know what to say! I was about to order 6 peace dress from dreamdreas.com but when I saw the rate I just changed my mind. Im so luck that i have not ordered yet.
    Is this site really Scam??????

• To
      26th of Oct, 2013

does anyone know that Idreamdreas. com website is Scam?

• Gr
      4th of Oct, 2014

This not a reputable company. I ordered ONE dress online. The website noted TWO orders placed at separate times. Concerned, I telephoned to resolve the problem. The telephone is not a working number. I contacted online chat and asked for cancelation of both orders as I feared a rip off scheme.

Chat confirmed both cancelations but billed me for one dress anyway even after Chat told me to contact my credit card company to withhold payment. Now customer service refuses correcting the problem and informs me they have no record of my cancelation. I was told by the company that I didn't email the cancelation request as per policy.

My credit card is investigating but additional requests for help from the company are directed to a non-working telephone number. +1-518-282-4411. 2014homecoming.com and other websites are managed by the same company.