Dreamprom.com / I bought my wedding dress from dreamprom and it was the WORST possible mistake
I bought my wedding dress from dreamprom and it was the WORST possible mistake. The dress I ordered online, did not have any beading and was suppose to be made from cotton voile.
What arrived at my home was covered with cheap plastic iridescent beads, huge plastic silver rhinestones, not to mention all this beading (that I didn't want) wasn't sewn on properly so the bead were falling off. The lace applique was shredding and tearing off. The dress material was polyester and was smelling of toxic fumes, cigarettes and food.
This dress price was $225. I have been writing to them for three weeks, they have offered me a grand total of $28. When I said that doesn't even cover shipping the dress to return it, they literally sent me a photo of a lobster!!!
This is the worst possible customer service in the world, terribly insulting and upsetting. My wedding is one month away and I am scrambling for a dress as well as haggling with these people for a refund.
BEWARE OF DREAMPROM.
More Dreamprom.com Complaints & Reviews
- Dreamprom.com - Please please don't buy from this company
- Dreamprom.com - Order prom dress paid and never recieve dress 
- Dreamprom.com - Fraudulent business operating scams
- Dreamprom.com - The dress is the ugliest, tackiest, poorly made thing I have ever seen 
- Dreamprom.com - POOR customer service, can only email them and i don't think they really read my emails
- Dreamprom.com - Worst experience ever!! 
- Dreamprom.com - Nightmare prom dress 
- Dreamprom.com - Failed to Deliver