DreamProductsCatalog.com / Place order on 5-27-08, check has cleared my back but still no product

1 2912 Maple RdRome, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 706-391-0449

I placed an order and mailed my check in the amount of $31.91 on 5-21-08 and as of this date havenot received products or notice of company mailing the product. My check has cleared my bank account.

WHAT'S THE PROBLE M ?

jOYCE jACKSON

Comments

• Pa
      28th of Jul, 2008

i ordered product from dreamproductscatalog and have not received anything yet and they have the c.c. $. wheres my stuff.Pat Fell

• Te
      4th of Oct, 2008

Hi, I'm Terry.C.Wilson@att.net and ordered a magnetic hematite for $9.97. Could have been 6 months ago. I might have ordered two. Not sure if one was free.
    The magnetic hematite didn't show up at my door.
    Terry C Wilson
    7333 6th Ave #7
    Tacoma WA 98406
    253-565-8344 phone

Terry Wilson

• Do
      12th of Nov, 2008

I placed an order for anti-arthritis health glove for $12.97 on 9/26/08, my check cleared shortly after that date and as of 11/12/08 I have not received the product. I am very disappointed in Dream Products and feel they should be responsible for either returning the money or sending the item; otherwise, they are FRAUDS. I will not recommend their items to ANYONE.

• Zo
      31st of Jul, 2009

Terry, you do know that Shipwreck Beads, off the I5 Exit to Martin Way in Lacy (turn right instead of left), is the world's largest bead store, don't you? I buy enormous quantities of magnetic hematite there for what can only be described as rock bottom prices!

Please check it out. And best wishes!