Dreamline India / fake promises on job opportunity

1 delhi, India

Hi,
Myself Arun from Chennai and I am a Senior software Engr at HCL tech, Chennai. I have 5 yrs of experience in mainframe, oracle development.

I have signed up with Dreamline for Australia on Jan 2016. I have paid the charges and sent all the required documents and Its all verified they said.After that They forwarded my profile to recruiters team to schedule a interview.

It been 11 months I have not attended a single interview. I am tired of sending mail n calls to ask about the status.

My profile and skill set is one among a top technologies used at IT. If they cant find a single job for these profile, I don't think they can get a job for others.

Even I have asked for refund and all my certificates But they agreed to refund only 40% amount that I have paid.

I am very disappointed with their service and I want full refund and all my certificates or else I will file a complaints against them.

I am attaching my invoice of the payment i made and I can share all the relevant documents I f you need.

Thanks,