Dreamland Jewelry / sterling silver bails

1 WI, United States Review updated:

Defective merchandise! I was sold defective sterling silver bails in nov. '10. I didn't find out they were defective until customers began asking for repairs on jewelry they bought from me in february and march.in late april I checked all the remaining bails and discovered all of the bails had a crcak in the top loop. When I called customer service I was told it was just too late - after their 60 day return/exchange date and there was nothing to be done. I expained this was about defectively maufactured bails and shouldn't be restricted to the 60 day rule... It wasn't just that I didn't like them or they were the wrong size or color. I asked to speak with his manager or someone higher up and was repeatedly told that he was the only one I could talk to. After a few go - rounds (and I still couldn't believe there wasn't someone else to talk to), I was hung up on and my phone number was blacklisted so I couldn't even call back. Their necklaces may be nice but don't trust their jewelry components!

Jb

Comments

• Sg
      24th of Oct, 2014

I was going to place a large order thru this company and had a coupon code that would not work. . Coupon said 10%off $200 or more but when trying to use coupon it says $250 or more and when i called the company they said the coupon was not put out by them so they couldnt do anything. . . Very shady company i will not be doing business with them!

• Ms
      6th of Mar, 2015

Do not know what those who are complaining are talking about...have ordered several items from 'Dreamland Jewelry' and upon receipt was soooooooooo very satisfied...have just placed another order from them and know for a fact it will be exactly what is advertised...one time via phone had to contact them, the person was very pleasant which is very important, with the right communication nothing will ever happen...so, I have to 100% disagree with what you stated about them but am sorry you had an unpleasant experience.

• Pa
      13th of May, 2016

I have ordered from Dreamland Jewelry several times and I'm so very pleased with the product and the quality that I am about to order more. I'm truly shocked at all these negative complaints. Perhaps in the years that have followed since the first complaints, they have upgraded the quality of their product? Needless to say, I'm very happy with all the rings and necklaces that I've purchased and will continue to buy

• Vi
      21st of Jul, 2016

I agree with Patti W. I am also stunned by the furious customers who have given horrible reviews...Stunned.
    Some of the best customer service I've encountered. I don't know how big this company is... It's possible that enough people feel the way I do, that they've had to hire some new help. One or 2 of them may be troubled souls & not suited. But me - Lord! I only went to buy a temporary replacement for my wedding ring...BUT, I now have about a dozen lovely rings, earrings & pendants. One ring is a bit off & customer service was polite, gracious & just as you'd wish! I didn't expect Tiffany's service (where my orignal ring came from) at a place where I could repace it in essense, for under 13.00 - BUT I GOT IT! I couldn't read these trashing reviws and not resond! I hope anyone with an issue with them, or any company, will apprach them with the assumption that they are not out there to scam anyone...that they, as much as we all do, want to do the right thing. Sure, things went wrong, merchandise was defective - that happens ANYWHERE! The issue seems to be the customer service delivered by one unpleasant employee... possibly 2? But come on, please don't paint them all with poo! The women I've dealt with took time to really help me! Looked things up, made inquiries for me, and was very nice, on top of uncomplainingly going way out of their way to check on this or that, each time I've called - and having worked in customer service, I know what kinds of things are annoying & I DID THEM!
    BY THE WAY, I DON'T KNOW ANYONE THERE OR HAVE ANY CONNECTION OTHER THAN AS AN ORDINARY CUSTOMER...NO PAID REVIEWING - NO OTHER MOTIVATION OTHER THAN FEELING BADLY TO SEE A COMPANY I ADMIRE, AND THAT HAS DONE MORE THAN WELL BY ME, BEING WRITTEN ABOUT THIS WAY.

• Sh
      20th of Oct, 2018

@Virginia Owen Krueger I Too Agree With You Virginia. I Sadly Lost My Engagement Set and came upon Dreamland so I took a browse through. And I actually found a set sooo strikingly similar to mine I had and at least $15 dollars cheaper. With that fact I bought my birthstone in a ring. I love them! Im about to go on there right now and order more. I am completely flabbergasted at some of these reviews. As mentioned, Maybe there was 1 or 2 disgruntled employess but dont put the whole company down. I find the negativities on here totally apalling.

• Le