Dream Vacations - Global Marketing Solutions USA / Timeshare Vacation Scam!

1 Tampa now New York, United States Review updated:

We paid for a "Diamond" vacation to Florida in 2008, only to have them never answer their telephone line when we tried to book. We are out $500, but please don't fall for this garbage! Their web site is down and the customer service email is invalid. Apparently they have closed up their Tampa office and opened again in New York.

Comments

Br
  4th of May, 2009
Dream Vacations - Global Marketing Solutions USA - failed reservations
Robert Busler
29951 NYS Route 26
Theresa
New York
Phone: 315-628-5691

We paid Dream Vacations for a vacation package that included a 2 night cruise to the Bahamas. We also paid a port fee of $129 per person. They failed to send th port fee to the cruise line (Celebration), therefore our reservations were canceled by the cruise line. We had to pay an additional $220 per person to board the cruise ship. Dream Vacations is no longer in business. Several phoane calls, emails and letters remain unanswered.

Co
  5th of May, 2014

I did a little background check on one of the partners. They are scam artist. They have been doing this for years. One of the main partners, Clint Bertucci from Tampa, has 3 felonies for theft on his record, along with can you believe this, he runs a charity organization called Tucci foundation, which im sure he scams from.
Here is is criminal record, tell me if you trust this guy:
5/27/1993 - Felony BURGlary - /UNNOC.STRUCT/CONVEY
6/22/1993 - 3rd Degree Felony for Burglary Auto
12/24/1993 - FELONY GRAND THEFT
9/30/1996 Domestic Violence to Deena Dewar
10/22/1996 injunction put on Clint from
11/25/1996 - Misdemeanor - BATTERY
6/20/1996 - Misdemeanor - Battery
10/4/1996 - Misdemeanor - POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA1996 - Misdemeanor - OPEN ALCOHOL CONTAINER
1/28/1997 - Misdemeanor - POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
2009 Foreclosure - Central Mortgage
2009 Lien Foreclosure - Asbury Park

Sk
  22nd of Sep, 2015

Nothing on the other partners???

Cl
  3rd of May, 2016

I'd like to take a minute to address the 2009 complaints made about Dream Vacations. As much I sympathize for the victims and would love to help in any way possible, it is truly out of my hands because I have never had any affiliation or connection with that company. I did however, own a home financing company with two other individuals, starting in 2003 and ending in 2007. When our partnership was dissolved I returned to college to finish my degree and from what I understand, they opened the company named above. Unfortunately, I have not been in contact with either of them since 2007 so I have no idea as to how they conducted their company and I’m not here to place blame on anyone so I really don't think it’s my place to comment, one way or the other.

In regard to the criminal record post, I’m the first to admit that I made some very bad choices growing up and I take full responsibility for my actions. I did however want to say that there are quite a few errors and duplicates on the posted information. As much as I regret it, I did have one DUI situation which ended as a reckless driving citation. But there was never a second incident and there never will be, just a very valuable lesson learned.
And there was never a battery charge or injunction placed on me by Deena Dewar, who is actually my deceased mother… Although I consider it my own fault since there are items from my past to be listed up there, it seems that most of the items have been reworded then duplicated, which is very unfortunate.

Again, I admit I did not make the wisest choices 20 years ago and certainly was not the man I have grown to become today but all of those choices, good or bad, have led me to be who I am today. Although I know I will never be perfect and mistakes are a valuable part of life, I do strive on a daily basis to improve, be the best person I can be and to actively do for others as often as I possibly can.
Either way, I just wanted to say my peace.

Most importantly, I have reached out to victim Robert Busler but unfortunately the phone was disconnected and I have yet to receive a response by mail. If there is anything I can do to help resolve any questions or concerns for any of those involved, I would love the opportunity to do so.
Wish you all the best in life.

Clint