Dream Products / Response to complaint

1 Van Nuys, CA, United States Review updated:

I am the Vice President at Dream Products and was very distressed to see the complaints listed here. We ship thousands and thousands of orders every day and recognize that occasionally a mistake will be made. However, each and every one of our customers are vitally important to us. Anyone who is not satisfied should call our customer service dept TOLL FREE at [protected]. You may also email me directly if I can be of service. Without addresses, I am unable to check the various orders listed here, but I was able to find at least one of them. The order was rec'd 6/10 and shipped on 6/17. We ship through the post office so occasionally it does take longer then a week to arrive. This person had simply not allowed enough time to receive the product before posting their complaint. If you have not rec'd your merchandise, or are unhappy with any service provided, please contact us. We understand that our customers are what makes our business so each of you are very important to us.

Linda Denninger.

Comments

• Ka
      15th of Jul, 2008

never received bathing suits

18th of Jul, 2008

ORDER NUMBER: 427002

I have not received my order ... let me know the status ... I am ready to cancel the charge. Marsha Prokosch

• Bi
      28th of Jul, 2008

hecks been cashed. No product

• Na
      5th of Aug, 2008

I ordered a buy on get one free expandable wallet our of an ad in the Times sunday newspaper. I received them and did not try one out right away, it looked good and I got rid of all the paperwork. When I went to move into it, most of my cards would fit in the slots, they were too short and when I put in the few that did it would not zip. They look good but it is completely useless to me. Could you give me the procedure and the address for returning them for a refund.
    Nancy Beason
    140 E. 638 N.
    Valparaiso, IN 46383

• Ar
      18th of Sep, 2008

any body can say they are vice pres of any thing but its another to something about all the complaints. how bout it pres.

• Di
      14th of Oct, 2008

I would like to get it if you can send it to me

Diane

• Ro
      26th of Oct, 2008

I was going to order your theraputic seat cushion .I received the coupon in a Val Pack.

I followed the instructions and went to your web site. Iwas referenced to a complaint board. I saw about 20 complaints, that has discouraged me from ordering from your company.

What assurances can be given that if I ordered, , the order would be received in a timely fashion ?

Ron Roberts

24th of Nov, 2008

I ordered a pair of mens slippers. My check and order was mailed November 3. in the amount of $14.92. The check cleared the bank by November 12. I have not received the slippers. I also ordered from an add in the Springfield Newsleader. If we do not recieve the slippers very soon, I will contact the Newsleader and the Missouri Attorney General. Thank you for your quick action. My phone number is 417-877-8250.
    After reading the conplaints about your company it appears some action must be taken.

• Al
      4th of Dec, 2008

Ordered product...Didn't fit/ wouldn't work/ Returned as directed . No refund.

• Ba
      22nd of Dec, 2008

Have not received my items.

• Fa
      23rd of Apr, 2009

I too was going to order from your company, but after seeing all the complaints. I dont think I will.

• Pa
      17th of May, 2009

I went to your web site expecting to place an order but after seeing all the unhappy consumers, I don't think I want to buy from this place.Very dissapointed.

• Ka
      5th of Aug, 2009

Why do they not give you an acknowledgement of your order right after it is received? They should immediately e-mail you back an invoice that shows items ordered, how many and the total cost. An estimated time of arrival should also be included. I ordered some Comfort Bras a few days ago, and it seems like my order got lost in cyber space. I will call the number Linda Denninger suggested at 1 -800 410 2153, And will definitely call my bank first thing in the morning!!! Kathy

• Bo
      10th of Jan, 2011

ordered fur lined slipper and never received

• Vi
      23rd of Jan, 2011

Tjs company is Bogus---DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM--I did and got shafted and screwed--dont order anything, they kept my money and never did anything--they are just terrible people. STAY AWAY__STAY AWAY FOR GODS SAKE. I will go to the Attorney Generals Office---V.M.

5th of Aug, 2012

I READ ALL THE COMPLAINTS, , DREAN WORKS, A.MILLION DOLLARS COMPANY, , , ALL THESE BAD COMPLAINTS, , U CORERPTATE PEOPLE ARE SOMRTHING ELSE, , , U KNOW BETTER, , , I SEEN THE AD ON TV THIS MORNING, , MY LITTLE GIRL WANTED ONE OF THOSE DREAM PILLOW, , NOW CANT GET ONE BECAUSE U CANT CONTROL THE MERADICE U ARE SENDING OUT, , REALLY BAD, , , I BEEN IN BUISNESS AFOR 10 YEARS, , AUTOMOTIVE FIELD, , U PEOPLE DONT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE BUYING YOUR PRODUCT, , , I WOULD TAKE CONTROL, , HANDLE THE PEOPLE ALLREADY ORDER STUFF, ,
    [ GET THAT ### HSANDLE ] OR FIRE THE MANGERS AND GET SOME ELSE IN THERE TO HANDLE THIS---------HANDLE THE PEOPLE U GUYS AND MAKE THEM HAPPY, AND QUIT ###ING THEM, , , , WHAT IS WRONG WITH U-------U ARE GOING TO END UP IN A BIG LAW SUIT IF U DONT CHANGE THIS, , , , , , , , , , , , IM VERY UPSET ABOUT THIS, , , , , , , , , , ALL THE COMPLAINTS, , , , , , HOLY CRAP--------------------------LIKE YOUR DEPARTMENT IS REALLY GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, , , , , , , , , THIS LETTER WROTE FROM VICE PRESENT, , , , , , , , , , LINDA U NEED TO QUIT LIEING, , , , , , GET OFF THE DAMM PHONE AND START TALKING TO THE PEOPLE THAT IS PAYING YOUR SALARY PLUS COMM%, , , HOW WOULD U LIKE IT IF IF THIS HAPPEN TO U, , , , , , , , , FIRST I WOULD FIRE U AND ALOT OF THE MANGERS BECUSE U ARE NOT DOING YOUR JOB, THATS FOR SURE, , , , WISH I HAD THE SHAREHOLDER PHONE # AND EMAILS, , I WOULD GET SOMETHING DONE ABOUT ALL THESE DAMM COMPLAINTS, , WITCH I KNOW IS GETTING COVERD UP BY YOUR P.R DEPARTMENT, , , U ARE SPENDING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS ON ADS AND GETTING ALL THESE PROBLEMS, , , AND NO EMAILS BACK TO THE COMSTERS, , , REALLY BAD, , , , , , AND I KNOW THIS WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING BECAUSE U DO NOT CARE, , , , , , WHAT HAPPENS IF U GET FIRED, , U OUT OF A JOB, , , KIDS FAMILY HUSBAND, , , , LATE BILLS NO MORTAGE PAYMENT, , , THINK ABOUT IT...WE THE PEOPLE ARE BUYING YOUR PRODUCT, , , FOR US OR KIDS OR FAMILY AND FREINDS...I WOULD BE HIGHLY PISSIT OFF TO------------------NOW MY LITTLE GIRL HAS TO WAIT, , , , , , , , , , , TO MANY COMPLAINTS, , , , , , , , , , , , , , I WOULD GET THIS ### CHANGE FAST, , , U ARE LOSING BUISNESS, , , , , NEXT THING, , , LAW SUITS, , , THEN YOUR BIG CORPURATE KIDS WOUNT MAKE THAT BIG MONEY NO MORE, , I KNOW THEY WILL BE ### BRICKS IF THEIR PAYCHECKS GO DOWN, , , , , , , , , THESE ARE PRODUCTS THAT HELP AND FOR KIDS, , , , , , , , , , , U GUYS ARE SREWING UP, , , , , , , , CHANGE YOUR SHIPPING AND RECIEVING HANDLING AND HOW IT WORKS

AND HANDLE ALL THESE DAMM COMPLAINTS----------------------------------------------------- MARK KISER