Dream Products Inc. / Fraud and cheating

1 412 Dream LaneVan Nuys, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 818 773 4233

I ordered 2 card holders on June 9 2008.I though that almost 4 months should be enough time i am not happy with there service.

Jo

Comments

• Ge
      7th of Jul, 2009

I only disagree because the complaints are all over a year old. To put down a company compaints should be much newer or rempve these old ones. With that said, it appears customer service i run by the lower quarter of the Van Nuys HS dropouts. If I order I will use a credit card. No merchandise? No pay, cauae I tell cc company to cancel the payment. Best way to deal with people like these.

• Gl
      12th of Apr, 2014

thank you so much for posting complaints (whether they are old or recent has no input other than bad service) i was going to place an order but thanks to you guys for posting your complaints - I am backing off from doing that and being that i am a Texan ( Don't mess with me Dream Products - Dream is like a nightmare for these people that have ordered and been screwed.

• Ri
      12th of Dec, 2015

I received an email saying that my order was in process, trouble is that I never gave them that order, tried to contact them with their "CONTACT US" and received back it was not a working sight. I will call my cc to void that charge. RICARDO36