Dream Products Inc / Order not rec'd

1 412 Dream LaneVan Nuys, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-818-773-4233

After my Wife showed me this nice looking newspaper ad, advertising these great looking wallets (2 for 1), I went to the site on Apr 2, 08 to order them. The cost wasn't much, but it is the principle. These PPL claim to be in business for 25 yrs. so should know what the heck they are doing. I complained by email. They did respond, apologizing, saying that they would re-ship the order, Their email to me, on 5/12/08:

"Please accept our apologies for you not receiving your order. We will reship your order via expedited mail immediately. Please allow approximately 5-10 business days for delivery. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention and for allowing us to correct it. Have a wonderful day!

Well tomorrow is the 22nd of MAY, and will be the tenth day. I doubt that it will arrive. These PPL appear to be con artists IMO. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!

Ja

Comments

21st of May, 2008

"Please accept our apologies for you not receiving your order.

• Sh
      2nd of Jun, 2008

I and my husband Albert McGinnis, sent an order form to Dream products, INC. We enclosed a check for $17.97 for a cheap looking set of hearing aids for my husband.

I wrote the check and sent in the order on May 11, 2008. I see in my bank account they did deposit the check on the 19th of May 2008. So far we have heard nothing from them! We are worried it was a scam and would like to have some help in either getting the hearing aids, or our money back.If you can be of any help to us please will you help??
    Albert and Shirley McGinnis

Please beware of these people!! They are not to be trusted. I would never but any thing from them again.

• Pa
      30th of Jun, 2008

I ordered two swimsuits on June 5th and paid the expidiated price to have them shipped within 5 to 10 days but I have yet to receive them. I was wondering where my order was.

• Be
      29th of Jul, 2008

On June 6, 2008, I wote a check and ordered an item from Dream Products. Since I had dealt with this company before with good service, I felt comfortable about this order----But----my package did not arrive by sometime in July; so I called and was informed that my order had shipped out JUNE 24-------I waited---still NO PACKAGE---called Calif. again----was told that my order had been sent to my physical address, which should have been sent to my PO Box address. ANOTHERcall to CAlif, and was told the second order would be shipped out to replace first order---Today is JULY 29th --called Calif, AGAIN and was told me 2nd order was sent to my PO Box onJuly 21st. I AM STILL WAITING TO RECEIVE MY ORIGINAL ORDER OF JUNE2, 2008!!!

• Ca
      7th of Aug, 2009

sent in ck.and order of 2 bras check was cashed but never received bras as of 7/1/2009