Dream Products Inc / Where is my order???

I recently placed an order by mail and 3 weeks later I haven't seen or heard anything from them. After calling I am informed it takes 2 weeks for them to get the order, 1 week for them to fill the order, and another week to two weeks for delivery. This is a Christmas gift I will not be receiving until well into January it seems, when I sent it out at the end of November. It is 2010...when does ordering EVER take this long and is this INNEFFICIENT??

Sa

Comments

• Re
      14th of Jul, 2008
    Dream Products Inc - ORDER NOT RECEIVED
    1290 Parkwood Chase
    Acworth
    Georgia

I wrote check #2283 on June 9, 2008 to Dream Products Inc. for Items 94922 & 94923. My check for $33.94 was cashed and cleared my bank June 19, 2008.

Today is Monday, July 14, 2008, and I still have not received my order.

• Eu
      7th of Nov, 2010
    Dream Products Inc - Genuine Leather credit card organizer
    Dream Products Ins
    Michigan
    Phone: 313-978-6348
    tinsleyeugene@rocketmail.com

Order went in on 9-20-10 and nothing.and steal waiting for its. Check number 18155836372, can be reach at 313 978-6348 Eugene Tinsley.

• Am
      26th of Jan, 2012
    Dream Products Inc - No delivery, no money
    Dream Products Inc

I bought some goods from them and paid them for delivery, but I have never received them. I think they just take your money and even don't send them to you.

• La
      26th of Jan, 2012

They might have a processing period where they prepare the item in which you had bought. Did the wedsite have any detail for their delivery date and times?

• Ro
      27th of Jan, 2012

First let me assure you that we will do whatever it takes to resolve your issue. I don't have enough information here to respond appropriately to your specific issue so I would ask that you contact me directly at 818.773.4243.

Regards,