Dream Products / Tomato plants

Dream Products
Ordered 3 tomato plants, which were suppose to produce big tomatoes in 60 days. It took 2 weeks for them to come up Then they didn't grow even with tender .care. Now 60 days later the plants died' They only grew to 2 inches tall. We followed the directions. They are guaranteed or your money back. I want my $13.92 back.

N  31st of Aug, 2008 by

DreamProducts - Haven't received order
914 w, peark

I ordered 3 items bras steep stool and a light on 8-11-08 my check has cleared a couple of weeks ago, but I have not received my order. Would like to know where it is. Thank you. I didn't have a confirmation code. I ordered my mail and sent a check for the items listed.
N  6th of Nov, 2008 by

DreamProducts - No delivery of item ordered (Hand Therapy Gloves) on Oct. 14,2008.
Dream Products, Inc.

My purchase request for a pair of a man's "Hand Therapy" gloves was sent to you on Oct. 14, 2008. As of this date I have not heard from you. Please check your shipping schedule and advise me accordingly. I will have to cancel the referenced request if I have not received the order within the next 2 weeks.
A  21st of Nov, 2008 by
On 10/29/08 i Mailed a check to DREAM PRODUCTS, check was cashed 11/3/08, but I've never received the product and we are very close to December 2008...I will report this to NYS, Ca, State and city of Van Nuys Better Business Bureaus as well as my Sunday paper and the publisher of the advertising segment that paper. After reading all the claims whereby Dream Produccts have cashed chks and not return the pr0ducts...watch out I now have a goal. And to top this off one of my son's is an attorney...he will be most unhappy that they have taken advantage of so many people and especially his mother. I will be sending a notice to the Van Nuys newspaper(s) to publish regarding there fraudulant business practices as well as referencing the comments that are well documented on their poor business practoces on the internet. $40 mzy not be much but when I look on the internet as to other customer losses...this company and their customerprofessionals will possible have more problems as they run, sun, run.
N  2nd of Dec, 2008 by

DreamProducts - never received order; check cashed

My father ordered a pair of slippers off of an advertisement in the newspaper. He sent them a check for $14.92 on Nov. 9th; the check was cashed on Nov.14th. It is now Dec. 2nd and he still has not received the slippers.

DreamProducts.com Logo DreamProducts.com