Dream-marriage.com / Fake people

Reno, NV, United States Review updated:

I want to warn anyone! Don't use this website! This whole business is just a scam to take your money. There are beautiful women on Dream-Marriage, and I have conversed with many of these ladies. But then I found 10 of these ladies on a Russian social network (something similar to facebook) website. I joined the site, messaged all the ladies and told I knew them from Dream-Marriage. Well, we had really nice relationships with all these girls, so I was quite shocked when they ignored my messages. Only one girl replied and told that she (and other ladies) has nothing to do with Dream-Marriage. They allow Dream-Marriage to use their photos and receive money for it. She admitted that the company just wants you to pay $5 for each reply you send. So, please don't use this site, it is a real scam!

Do
Jan 04, 2016

Comments

• Ud
      Jun 23, 2016

I used this on a free trial is didn't give cedit card info. I had 20 min of free chat and then it shut down. I then got 2100 letters over 2 weeks in knew some thing was not right. I thought this was a joke, then I type in dream marriage scam on google and found out that was a scam.