Dream-marriage.com / Fake people
I want to warn anyone! Don't use this website! This whole business is just a scam to take your money. There are beautiful women on Dream-Marriage, and I have conversed with many of these ladies. But then I found 10 of these ladies on a Russian social network (something similar to facebook) website. I joined the site, messaged all the ladies and told I knew them from Dream-Marriage. Well, we had really nice relationships with all these girls, so I was quite shocked when they ignored my messages. Only one girl replied and told that she (and other ladies) has nothing to do with Dream-Marriage. They allow Dream-Marriage to use their photos and receive money for it. She admitted that the company just wants you to pay $5 for each reply you send. So, please don't use this site, it is a real scam!
More Dream-marriage.com Complaints & Reviews
- Dream-marriage.com - Total scam 
- Dream-marriage.com - Dream-marriage.com refuses to delete the profile of the MARRIED dating scammer 
- Dream Marriage - Fraud 
- Dream Marriage - women are being paid to chat with men 
- Dream-marriage.com - I would never use them as they are to well know for the scams they pull 
- Dream-marriage.com - People, be warned 
- Dream-marriage.com - 3-Day Trial 
- Dream-marriage.com - The website stopped to work, but they continued to take membership fee 
- Dream Marriage Agency - Scam Site 
- Dream-marriage.com - Fake!