Dream-brand-watch.com / Dream-brand-watch.com - DO NOT TRUST OR BUY FROIM THEM

1 China Review updated:

I purchased a watch for $250 which ended up looking nothing like the one i purchased. More worryingly they went back to the factory and sent me a picture of what they intended to send out and it was the same as what they sent me, the wrong watch. So I asked to return the watch and get my money back the wrong watch.

I am outraged buy this greedy and un-trustworthy company.

Never buy anything from this site, you will be very disappointed. The customer service is nonexistent.

Comments

Ji
  18th of Aug, 2009

STAY AWAY and save your money for something WAY better

I just checked out their site. AGAIN like many UNreputable sites they use genuine stock photos from the original manufacturers catalogue photos

What you pay for and ACTUALLY get is ANOTHER story altogether. i've built 10X better subs for the same price; genuine sapphire, glass pearl in bezel with a GENUINE swiss movement and a watch case that can fit genuine Rol parts. I even go as far as to hand polish the bracelet edges like the genuine since its slightly rounded and I reshape by hand parts of the case that come incorrect and regulate the watch movement to strict accuracy, they just take your money, shove your watch in bubble wrap and a styrofoam crate right off the assembly line or arrid warehouse and you get crap in the mail, if you're even lucky enough to get sent anything at all. I put A LOT of effort into my pieces, and cause of this I only make 2 per week at most, and currently only offer the Sub at this level, since i know this piece intimately inside and out.

Sw
  6th of Nov, 2009

watchness.net / watchness

Yes ... I did a research on this "company" which states that they are located in the US. If you check the company registration records your will find out, that the companies data stated are fake. We have also purchased a watch for 250.- US$ + 30.- US$ for shipping. To mention is, that shipping from China to Europe is only 6.50 US$ by courier service. They did send us a watch we didn't order. On our complaint they did offer us another model for a "super discount price" of 50.- US$ (instead of 250.- US$) but (so they told us) we only can pay this time by Western Union. Do they think that we are stupid? Payment without ANY security?

I've been to China many times and I can tell anyone, that you can get better quality faked luxury watches for a price between 25.- and 50.- there. The prices charged by watchness are a pure rip-off.

My personal advice ... DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!

As
  23rd of Dec, 2010
Dream-brand-watch.com - The seller does not send the correct watches that they advertise
Dream-brand-watch.com
dream-brand-watch.com

The seller is completely un-trust worthy. The seller does not send the correct watches that they advertise, and are of very poor quality compared to what is described. I purchased a watch for $250 which ended up looking nothing like the one i purchased. More worryingly they went back to the factory and sent me a picture of what they intended to send out and it was the same as what they sent me, the wrong watch. So I asked to return the watch and get my money back and return the wrong watch.

After asking the company for an address to send the item back and requesting a refund, they would not divulge their address and would only refund $50. They would not even give me a reason why. I am outraged buy this greedy and un-trustworthy company.