Dr.Bonomo / Terrible experience!

1 261 West Main StreetSomerset, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 814-445-7954

My husband and I were never aware of any payment plans, when he went in for surgery, Care Credit sounded like a good idea at the time. We had good insurance with Guardian, and it was explained to us at the time, that whatever that did not pay for or exceeded our insurance, would be covered by Care Credit, so we called and got approved for 3500.00, now after all is said and done with, the insurance paid all but 1054.oo, and we have to pay it back at payments of 88.00 a month, that is not what we were lead to believe. And I would like to know how to get out of this. I did not sign anything and my husband did not sign anything.

Comments

Gr
  18th of Apr, 2008

I would have to advice that when it comes to insurance filing, if the insurance carrier in this case covers most of the provider's bill then you should be billed for the remaining of the balanced owed and NOT go through this agency so called Care Credit.

I would suggest contact your insurance carrier in this matter and make sure you have your EOBs (Explanation of Benefits) showing the date of service, the billed amount and how much your insurance carrier paid. Also look for this two words "Patient Responsibility." Also contact your local district attorney's office and file a complaint as well as the Better Business Bureau.

Hope this helps! :)