DramaFever.com / overcharge on credit card

1 1407 calles apt 3, Houston, TX, US Review updated:
Phone: 832-371-7264

I SIGNED UP FOR $9.99 MONTHLY BUT YOU TOOK $99.99 FROM MY HUSBANDS ACCOUNT. I CAN NOT AFFORD THIS ALL AT ONCE . BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT YOU TOOK I HAD OTHER BILLS THAT WERE DECLINED RESULTING IN TWO OVERDRAWN FEES.
PLEASE RETURN $90.00 TO MY ACCOUNT . I WANT TO KEEP IT ONLY AT THE MONTHLY FEE.
ALSO YOU DID NOT REMIND ME THAT THE ACCOUNT WOULD BE BILLED
AS YOU STATED YOU WOULD

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR QUICK RESOLUTION TO THIS MISTAKE

VICTORIA CHARLES

From: "[protected]@dramafever.com" <[protected]@dramafever.com>
To: [protected]@yahoo.com
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 9:18 PM
Subject: DramaFever Account Past Due!

Dear victhom196117,

Your DramaFever Premium Subscription is up for renewal. Unfortunately, when we tried to bill your credit card, we encountered an error. This is often happens when a user has a new credit card or address that they haven't updated in our system.

We would love to keep your Premium Subscription uninterrupted, so please take a few minutes and update that information when you have a moment. You can do so in the 'My Account' section on DramaFever. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at [protected]@dramafever.com.

We have given you a grace period of 3 days, but your subscription is set to expire on 10/23/2012. Please update your information before that date in order to keep watching commercial-free videos and exclusive Premium-only content.

Thanks!
The DramaFever Team

Copyright © 2012 DramaFever, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
72 Madison Ave. 12th Fl. | New York, NY

Comments

• Dr
      Nov 07, 2012

Hi Victoria, We're sorry for the confusion! We just sent you an email. We're always happy to help via email at support (at) dramafever.com. Thanks, DramaFever Support

• Sl
      Dec 28, 2012
    DramaFever.com - overcharged credit card
    dramafever.com

When I signed up for dramafever, I picked the monthly $9.99 option, but was charged $99.99 and my account shows the yearly option as having been chosen. Nobody answers the phone, no return of emails.

• Ba
      Nov 01, 2013

I signed for the $9.99 offer, but was charged $ 99.99. My bank called to deposit more money in my acct.. The amount charged was not authorized by me. I simply agreed only for the $9.99 .