Dragon Lillies / return an item

Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada Review updated:
2.5
My mom bought my son a Christmas outfit from the store Dragon Lillies. The clothes in this store are expensive. They are designer labels for kids but my mom likes to buy something special for my son for christmas. My sister also bought a dress for my daughter for the same occasion. My sister was a loyal customer who had purchased most of her maternity clothes there. It turns out the boys clothes were too small but because my mom had cut the tags off they are not going to do any sort of return or exchange. The owners believe that the integrity of the clothing would be compromised if they re-sold the items without the tags. wow! I guess that's a nice way of saying we don't care if our customers are satisfied as long as we make a sale.
Bu

Comments

Ni
  26th of Feb, 2009
the tags that were sewn onto the clothes or just the price tags?
Er
  7th of May, 2009
I also had horrible customer service at Dragon Lillies. I wanted to return a boys tie (still on the hanger) but the manager refused and was rude to me. Apparently she was concerned that I could have used it and then reattached it. Perhaps she should weigh customer satisfaction and return business against the remote possibility that someone would go to that much trouble for a $15 tie. I won't be back.
La
  7th of May, 2010
I don't know of any store that takes back clothing with the tags removed...can't really fault them for that!
Un
  3rd of Feb, 2011
I used to work there and I strongly agree, the owner is highly unprofessional and is not cut out for her job! I crushed my index finger on the job and she refused to let me leave as she did not want to pay for workers compensation! I ALWAYS would take returns (with or without the tag)! It was only a click away to make up a new one!