Dragon House Chines Restaurant / Worst restaurant

1 United States

I was at the establishment when I called them ahead of time for Chicken with broccoli. The price was $6.75. When I got the food, the person told me that the price was $8. plus. I found it odd since the price was more. She said that I ordered the regular meal and not the Dinner Special. She stated that I should pay for the food. I refused after arguing with her that I don't want the food. She became argumentative about just a piece of change and why I could have told her I wrong the wrong food. I simple told her that the customer is still right and have her make me the specific food I ordered. She became very upset and told me that customers are not always right and that I need to pay for this food. I said no, I demanded new food. She made another food after long argument, but was the worst food ever. God know If they put something in my food, because I became nauseated after eating the food. I told them I will never come to this establishment again. The manager replied, "don't come back here again" This is the worst restaurant I have ever been to being that my favorite food is chinese food. What a shame!!