Dr. Zelner / Cruel and Insensitive Gynecological Practices

1 8853 Commodity Circle Suite 10Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-345-5055

Women be warned!!! Dr. Zelner is a true gold digging, scissor happy quack. You should have seen the dollar signs in her eyes when she told me I needed surgery. First of all, patients sit waiting for over an hour for every appointment, even though they arrive on time. It wasnt just me waiting, they treat everyone like their time is not valuable. Then after she pressured & scared me into believing that I need this surgery right away, she dashes out of the office quickly. She was unwilling to answer any of my questions. A patient should be able to ask if there are any alternatives, what about preventative post-op care? I asked her about preventative methods to keep me from having to go through this surgery again. She rudely gave me no answers. I was told by her secretarial staff that I can fax my questions to her and that she would answer my questions but all I got was a phone call from her side-kick nurse saying, "The doctor told me to tell you that you can come into the office for another biopsy, do the surgery or find another doctor". I asked her about natural therapies that have been found to destroy cancer cells, etc. I did my research before asking for her opinions. She absolutely gave me no help. She clearly only cares about being able to cut into people and give them drugs. She had the nerve to invite me to her office if I had more questions. Why? So she could charge me another copay visit and still give me no help for my questions. You have a lot of nerve if you can tell someone you need to invasively cut them, but you dont even want to hear their legitimate questions. DO NOT TRUST THIS WOMAN. I found a doctor who practices natural medicine. Even after I let that doctor perform the surgery to remove damaged cells, I know I can count on that doctor to make sure that I prevent the problem from happening again. When I told the new doctor about the terrible scam that is Dr. Zelner and how she treated me, He said that he has heard so many horror stories about doctors like her. Only wanting to cut people just enough to keep them coming back. This so called doctor Zelner did a colposcopy and (after practicing medine for so many years) she gives me the wrong diagnosis, doesnt apologize, tells me the pathology lab found something eles, and then sweeps her mistake under the rug like it was nothing. She cant even properly diagnose a colposcopy outcome. Why in the world would I trust her in the operating room????? She justs wants to line her pockets off of vulnerable women's reproductive systems. She knows about ways to destroy malignant cells without surgery and SHE WILL NOT TELL YOU!!. I will commit myself to making sure that women everywhere are warned about the rude, insensitive and careless treatment Dr. Zelner gives people.

Comments

• Ta
      23rd of Feb, 2012

Just curious which doctor did you switch to? I currently use her and haven't had any issues but she does appear to be a salesperson which does concern me. I haven't switched because I am afraid of getting someone worse.

27th of Oct, 2014

I don't know when you went to see Dr. Zelner, but I have never had a bad experience with her. I have gone to other doctors in the past, but was not given any time to speak to them. They were in and out before I had a chance to even explain why I was there. Unfortunately my insurance won't cover all the expenses when I go and visit Dr. Zelner, but it's well worth the extra money for the better care. She also gives you options between integrative or conventional care based on your needs so you don't always have to spend the extra money if you just want to be treated in a conventional method. Yes, she does sell vitamins and herbal supplements which could be why she seems like a salesperson, but those are all natural supplements, which are much better than what you can buy in the store. I would definitely recommend going to her if you're looking to see a doctor who cares and doesn't just subscribe pills for every medical need.

• Ly
      25th of Nov, 2014

I have found Dr. Zelner to be a very caring and professional. She is always willing to discuss your options. I have never been pressured with her selling anything.

24th of Oct, 2015

I'm very saddened to hear you feel you had a bad experience with Dr. Zelner. I have always had a great doctor/ patient relationship with her for eleven years. She has been sympathetic and caring and has always taken time to listen to my concerns and questions. Yes, there usually is a wait, but I came to terms with that from the beginning. I know every time I've seen her, she has stayed in my exam room sometimes as long as 45 minutes to an hour. I have never felt rushed. I know the kind of care I have received and I know that kind of care takes time. I concluded if I sometimes need that kind of care, so do other women. They deserve to be listened to an cared for the same as I do. Regardless of running behind and having to work later than her scheduled hours, Dr. Zelner has been there for us. I have no way of knowing what was happening in Dr. Zelner's office the day you were there, but I'm certain she did the best she could under those circumstances. Dr. Zelner has a thriving practice because she is excellent at what she does. She is well worth the wait. I found it helpful to fry to accommodate her schedule instead of her accommodating mine. This most always works out to be mutually beneficial. Just a tip, take it or leave it. Whenever I make a doctor appointment, I make it on a day and at a fine I will not be rushed and I dedicate that time to doing something good for me. I always take a book or something to occupy my time. I make my appointments for either the first in the morning or the first after lunch break. That's a great tip by the way. In addition I remind myself I am no more important than the ladies who are waiting in the other chairs around me.