Dr Surgeon Fakhr Alkhairy / Fraud and cheating!

1 Pakistan Review updated:

This guy namely Dr. Surgeon Fakhr Alkhairy who claims to be a foreign trained cosmetic surgeon conducted 4 facelift, 1 eyelid, 1liposuction of underchin and 1 liposuction of face, all in order to minimize and reduce just the lines along nose and mouth in last 3 years. He disbalanced my whole face created depressions and bumps on both sides of my face and made the underchin uneven and wavy. Also the jawlines became curvy and uneven. He must better open a butcher shop. I am preparing to sue him for his fraud and cheat.

More Dr Surgeon Fakhr Alkhairy Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fa
      9th of Oct, 2007

Asrar Shaikh was under my care for facial rejuvenation. He had minifacelift couple of years ago. He was happy with the result. He turned back after a year for further enhancement. His full facelift including skin, SMAS stretch and liposuction of the face was done. No major complication was observed. Even the commonest complication "Haematoma" was not observed in his case. Scar was well involuted. No skin necrosis and no nerve injury were noticed. After his first surgery he use to oblige me with fresh fishes. In fact once or twice he supplied himself cooked fish which was very delicious. This fisherman actually trapped me in the sense that I was compelled not to charge him for my actual professional fee. In fact his second major surgery was done with meager amount of money, which covered hardly the hospital, and medicinal charges only. His two subsequent minor surgical procedures were done without any charge. He was never charged for follow-ups. The greatest mistake on my part was not to charge him because he bribed me with few kilos of fresh fishes. If I had charged him he would have valued it very much. This phenomenon is common in cosmetic surgery.

At present he has two very small areas which are lumpy and required infiltration of Kenacort. I already gave him a shot, which reduced his lump. This is something, which is one of the known sequels of liposuction if not managed properly. Small bore canola for liposuction and compression of the area for couple of weeks is the key to avoid this known complication. On very second day he came in his Pajero Jeep without suspension & without facial support. His compliance as a patient was very poor. All my patients who have undergone this procedure had very good compliance even some of the celebrities such as “Nighat Choudhry” never had any complication. He has not the slightest idea about Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in this region. He does not know that a patient expired during face lifting in this very city in a well-known hospital. One of the elite British trained plastic surgeons and anesthesiologist were involved in it. He does not know that many patients were crippled because of facial nerve injuries in facelift operation done by well-known plastic surgeons of the world.

After a lapse of three months his preoperative and postoperative videos were compared. There was a significant improvement in his appearance. I wish to paste these videos for the viewers on this website. Viewer can also watch other videos on facelift in my website www.cosmeticreality.com

His entry to my clinic was deliberately banned because he started coming to my clinic without appointment, which was very disturbing for me and for my patients. Since he was never charged for follow-ups so he took the advantage of it. In his last procedure he promised in front of my theatre staff to provide me “ Jumbo Prawn “ as a fee, which he never did. His entry to my clinic was also banned so that he should come out of the vicious cycle of “ Obsessive Neurosis” which he definitely suffers. His lifestyle tells me that he is a disturbed man. Lives alone, unmarried,” Basically Sharif “ spends most of the time at home, and doing renovation all the time. Very few friends. His profession is related to fishery. Recently his fishing boat sank in the see while fishing. He tried several times to recover the boat from the sea bottom but disappointed. While touring London he had some grievances with someone and lodged complaints with London Police and spent more money than what he wanted to recover. He scanned hundreds of present and ten to fifteen years old pictures for comparison. He sent me twenty photographs in mail and some were shaded deliberately to highlight his point of view. His aging process is more rapid than a normal person. He is in fifties and wishes to get married according to one of his companions. His opinion about his own face changes rapidly. What looks good today becomes bad in a couple of weeks and what look bad becomes good in short span of time. His language shows his upbringing and level of education.

Facial rejuvenation can turn the clock back for the time being but aging continues. One cannot beat aging permanently and cosmetic surgery is not the solution of all social problems. Cosmetic Surgery is not even hundred percent. Realistic expectation with stable personality without much social pressure is prerequisite for Aesthetic candidate for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

Prof. Fakhr Alkhairy
    Formerly Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery
    Dow Medical College Karachi.
    Formerly National Secretary of the International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery,
    Member Editorial Board International Journal of Cosmetic Surgery
    President Pakistan Association of Plastic Surgeons

• Mu
      1st of Dec, 2008

Thank you Asrar Shaikh for informing us of your horrific experience, and thank you Complaint Board for making it possible for all of us to be heard.

The surgeon tells us where he has worked, has been a member, and is a leader, in the organizations he lists. If what he says is true, then it begs the question:-

1) Are the other monkeys in these institutions just as good?
    2) Which medical college did our donkey graduate from?

• Do
      16th of Mar, 2009

Please visit my website http://www.plasticdesis.com and share your experience with Pakistani Plastic surgeons such as Dr Alkhairy on the Forums. The website also has a section on Plastic surgeons in Pakistan, which includes includes information about their educational experience etc. Please support his new website by visiting it and by making contributions.

• As