Dr. Steven O'brien DDS / poor service

1 Foley, MN, United States Review updated:

This dentist keeps his patients waiting forever for their appointment. If we as patients have to be on time, then he should do likewise.
Also, this dentist is not very gentle. He put a crown on me and I was in pain for 2 weeks! He obviously did something wrong because when I came back (he seemed angry that he had to deal with it) he showed his assistant what it was after removing it. He never apologized. And when it came time to putting on another crown, he put a cotton swab on the side of my mouth as if he were going to numb the area he was going to inject with the needle... but then he shoved the needle on the roof top of my mouth!! I was in terrible pain and tears rolled down my face and he just smiled and said "Gooooood. Now, thats better." I feel he was mad at the fact I had to come in to have his work done all over again and that he had done this out of anger. It was an awful experience and I would not recommend this dentist to others.

Sh

Comments

Ma
  28th of Apr, 2010

Bewared public. Dentists have been known to scam patients without them even knowing. They charge for services that was never done or conduct services that you don't need and ruined your teeth. Dentists can always try to save a tooth, but most will tell you that it cannot be save so they do root canal and a crowd for you making them millions of dollars from stealing .