DR SCOTT YANG / INSURANCE FRAUD

1 1721 SIBLEYCalumet City, IL, United States
Phone: 708-868-1770

On 5-25-12 made a visit to dental office to get consultation. Got work approved by insurance companies on 6-25-12. Impressions made on 9-7-12. Insurance paid $1800.00 I paid $356.00. I had a number to try ins about (6) six. My bill was paid in full on 11-16-12. I have copies to prove it. Denture was complete in November, but the fit was not good. On 3-6-13, 10 months later I went in to receive dentures & partial. Dr. Yang was rude and mean, because I told him I was not really happy with the final products and that he took to long. He got mad and told me to come back at 3pm to pick up both units. And he said he should have charged me for all his time. At 1:36 pm on the same day 3-6-13. I received a call from his office (Tanya) stating that now all of a sudden after our dispute that I owed and additional $1400.00. My bill was marked paid in full on 12-10-12. The dentures and partial were already made. He can’t get mad and then decide to add charges to my bill that I didn’t approve. The law says I must be consulted about any additional charges and then approve them, this was not done. Furthermore my bill was paid in full. He is now trying to get money from my work already done and paid for. You can’t back bill a person, it’s in writing paid in full. Also, I had at least 3 try ins and not once was I told about a balance. It was only after our argument on 3-6-13 that this came up. Please help he is holding my units hostage. He has been paid $1800.00 by my insurance and $356.00 by me. Please help, this is unethical business practices.

St