Dr. Richard Davis / Dr. Davis has left me with chronic sinusitis!

1 1951 South West 172nd Avenue suite 205Miramar, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (954) 442-5191‎

Dr. Davis does not know what he is doing. He ruined my nose inside and out. My colummela hangs worse and my nose is more crooked. Not only does it look much worse, but my breathing is not any better and he messed up my sinus drains so I get chronic sinus infections (every month), only after having the surgery with him.
He would not even answer my emails. He is not the "good" guy he portrays himself to be. I would not recommend him to any of my friends or family.

Ca
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ar
      11th of Oct, 2017

No one is responding to any of my inquiries when they stated Dr. Davis ruined their nose. I only her back from the one person who left their email on here inquiring about him. She ended up going to Dr. Davis and was happy. Please email me as I am considering surgery with Dr. Davis [email protected]

• Lo
      4th of Jul, 2017

Can someone please share who fixed their nose after Davis operated on it??

• Pa
      3rd of May, 2017

All these Miami surgeons are horrible . Dr Bustillo ruined my nose . Pinched and very pointy witchy tip, droopy, and masculine . Not natural at all! He's far from natural ! He changed the whole nose! Went in with a feminine nose that needed some minor touch ups and came out with a masculine bigger appearing nose .

• Ka
      6th of Jan, 2017

I had two revision with Davis. In total, I spent including hospital fees, $27, 000. The first surgery resulted in the rib he used to build my nose, warping, which slanted to the side causing crooked nose deformity. I ended up for the first time in my life with sleep apnea as a result, which can cause serious heart issues. The second surgery did not completely correct the crookedness, although it just improved it somewhat, however, my nostril that was retracted and needed fixing was not resolved and the rib he used on my other nostril created scar tissue, which obstructed my breathing, so after two surgeries, my breathing is still bad. To add insult to injury, he told me that "I just should be happy with it." Also, he said to me (by the way, he is a huge Trump supporter, not that it matters, I guess, but when you threaten a patient, I guess it does) that "You better be careful, Trump will not let you back in the country." I am an out-of-town patient and a visible minority. Gee, I wonder what he means by that? Racist anyone? My last appointment, he went on an anti-Obama tirade while disparaging my country's health care system, which I had to defend. he sounded nuts and scary and I am reconsidering going back to him for anything because I simply do not think he is capable, nor do I want someone who is potentially racist against me touching my nose.

5th of Jan, 2017

Hi all. I am planning on seeing Dr. Richard Davis for a consultation for a revision procedure. I am also terrified reading these comments. Please can those who have had bad experiences please email me pictures? Email is [email protected] I would appreciate any insight as I already have breathing problems that need to be corrected and do not need them to get any worse :(

18th of Dec, 2016

I take back what I said. I now agree with the negative comments here, as my surgery was unsuccessful.

3rd of Jan, 2017

@Libutti The surgery with him was revision.

3rd of Jan, 2017

@kitcat33 It is possible to know if you did a primary or a revision, it's because he has not done what you asked?

3rd of Jan, 2017

@Libutti Actually I'm not sure right now. There is an improvement but feel he didn't really listen to some things... Sometimes glad for the improvement (like when I look at old photos), other times upset with certain choices. Hmm.. Will see what happens.

20th of Dec, 2016

@kitcat33 I'm sorry of your situation, but you have been warned many times about the inadequacy of the doctor on at issue.
    In my country it is said forewarned is forearmed, but in your case it was useless.

26th of Sep, 2016

Hi christlike, could you upload photos please as I'm considering surgery with Dr Davis

26th of Sep, 2016

I had my primary rhinoplasty procedure completed by Dr. Richard Davis and can honestly say that he did a terrible job on my nose. I am an honest hard working individual who has been taken advantage of by this man. He has ruined my image and urge anyone who can read this to stay far away from this person. How is he able to still practice?????????? WHOEVER IS READING THIS, PLEASE HELP TO STOP THIS MAN FROM PERFORMING ANOTHER SURGERY!!!

5th of Jan, 2017

@christlike79 Hi there- would you be willing to share pictures of your failed rhinoplasty with Dr. Richard Davis? I have a consult with him in a couple months and I am terrified. Do you have any functional issues with your nose now?

27th of Aug, 2016

Screenshot below

27th of Aug, 2016

Turns out that the alessio1 is indeed writing a false review and is advertising an unknown doctor named Dr Zoran Potparic. He has been sending emails to people on realself with the following.
    " I had my correction surgery done by facial plastic surgery expert Dr. Zoran Potparic! an expert in facial plastic Surgery ¡ and compassionate. He has a gorgeous and modern facility. He and his staff are extremely professiona! Telll them you come from me on your initial consultation and explain him your situation" "In you decide to obtain a free consultation w Dr Zoran Potparic mention may name L. Herrera and you may get an additional discount. You may want to check his web page as well"
    That doctor seems to have a special on his website that when you refer someone you get credit for surgical procedures. Sigh.

23rd of Aug, 2016

Appears more than obvious that the comment of alessio1 it is false, with the clear intention of discrediting my person, because not only uses voluntarily an italian name, like mine, but it describes a very bad intervention without do seeing any photo.
    I find this kind of shameful behavior to say the least.

• Al
      14th of Aug, 2016

First of all this doctor never admits his failures, had rhinoplasty surgery done by him, left me a crooked nose, deviated septum, nostrils contracted and cartilage hanging, he never owed the problem he created. Was told his surgery equals to someone getting out of his residency in Plastic surgery. He had a resident doctor by his side during my surgery. I believe he had that person do the rhino while he watched while I pay for him to do it. Obviously he denies it. Now I will have to spend another 10k to have reputable plastic surgeon correct his mistakes, plus endure pain and suffering from another surgery! BEWARE!

5th of Jan, 2017

@Alessio1 Hi there- would you be willing to share pictures of your failed surgery with Dr. Davis? I have a consultation with him for a functional revision rhinoplasty and I am terrified after two previous surgical failures. Do you now have breathing problems? My email is [email protected] I would appreciate if you are willing to share your story with me.

14th of Apr, 2016

Mr. Kitcat33, i am Libutti and do not you dare say false things, because i only ever wrote with my real name.

14th of Apr, 2016

Mr. Kitcat33, i am Libutti and do not you dare a false things, because I only ever wrote with my real name.

13th of Apr, 2016

I am researching this doctor and I just want to point out to everyone that the same patient is complaining on every website and writing multiple bad reviews. His username on realself is "libutti". And on here he has written two posts under the name of Francis1979 and josp. Its just obvious because the comments and language is the same eg "make a new intervention". Im on realself as well and i just think its rude considering he had a pretty good outcome and he's popping up everywhere i look, the legit complaints are fine but sheesh get over yourself and see a psych if you have BDD And no i don't know this doctor but i have booked a consult with him so we will see. Bye!

5th of Jan, 2017

@kitcat33 Hi Kitcat33- I am just wondering how your consultation went and if you ended up going through with a procedure with Dr. Davis? I have a consult coming up for a functional revision and am terrified and would love any feedback. My email is [email protected]

• Gf
      25th of Feb, 2016

Dr Davis operated on my nos twice to no avail. My nose looks horrid amd I'm so self conscious when out in public. He has ruined my life!

5th of Jan, 2017

@G-Force 1000rr Hi there- Would you be willing to share pictures of your nose after surgery with Dr. Daivs? I have a consultation with Dr. Davis in a couple months for a functional revision and I am terrified. I appreciate if you are willing to share your experience with me. My email is [email protected]

• Se
      15th of Nov, 2015

He fixed my nose perfect!

• Se
      15th of Nov, 2015

He made my revision perfect!

• Fr
      11th of Oct, 2015

Unfortunately are a former patient of Dr. Richard Davis, left me a wide tip and poorly definite and i have functional problems. Therefore, i will be forced to make a new intervention to try to solve the functional problem caused by this doctor.

5th of Jan, 2017

@francis1979 Hi there- can you tell me more about your experience with Dr. Davis. Did you go to him for a primary rhinoplasty or revision? Are you still experiencing functional issues? I have a consultation with him in a couple months for a functional revision and am terrified. I appreciate if you are willing to share your experience with me. My email is [email protected]

• Za
      6th of Oct, 2015

I had a revision with him about ten years ago. It did virtually nothing, which I think is good after reading so many horrible outcomes. It was over twenty grand for nothing. I'm on my way to Baltimore to have another surgery with Le. Hope this is the one!