Dr. Richard Davis / Dr. Davis has left me with chronic sinusitis!

1 1951 South West 172nd Avenue suite 205Miramar, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (954) 442-5191‎

Dr. Davis does not know what he is doing. He ruined my nose inside and out. My colummela hangs worse and my nose is more crooked. Not only does it look much worse, but my breathing is not any better and he messed up my sinus drains so I get chronic sinus infections (every month), only after having the surgery with him.
He would not even answer my emails. He is not the "good" guy he portrays himself to be. I would not recommend him to any of my friends or family.

Ca

Comments

• Po
      14th of May, 2009

Was this a primary or a revision? I was just wondering

• Sk
      21st of Jul, 2009

anyone know of an amazing dr who can handle a redo with rib graphs already used in the nose?
    I hate my nose more now than ever after surgery...its hard as a rock and looks like a boxers nose.
    I had all of my cartilage taken out of my nose and replaced with all rib graphs...it left me with a very long tip and wide nose.
    Looking hard everywhere for the right dr who can handle a very complex job.

5th of Jan, 2017

@sky5 Hi Mandy- did this happen to you after undergoing surgery with Dr. Richard Davis? I have a consult with Dr. Davis in a couple months for a functional rhinoplasty revision. I will need rib grafts etc. to increase the size of my nose so I can breath properly again. I am terrified of having this procedure. I would appreciate it if you are open to telling me about your experience and maybe sending pictures of your dissatisfaction with the procedure.. my email is amber_c26@hotmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you!

28th of Apr, 2010

Be very careful. Most comestic surgeons or doctors wannabe plastic surgeons will you your face to practice on without informed consent. I read too many of those cases on complaints board and off the internet. NO one wll come onto the internet to post lies. These are victims that want others to be awared of these unethnical evil dishonest doctors out there. We the public need to stand up for our rights and stop these doctors from thinking theyare above the laws. Do we get paid if we don't do our work right???? Doctors steal money from us easily and laughing on their way to the bank. They want fancy homes and fancy cars and live a super wonderful lifetyle at the expense of unsuspecting patients that either get disfigured and/or injured for life.

• Mi
      27th of Oct, 2017

@Mandy Moore AKA Quackbuster and the worst part is that some plastic surgeon despite all the negative reports and lawsuits are still allowed to perform surgery like dr payman simoni, where is the government ? as long as the money is coming in they shut their eyes closed to all the lawsuits and reports, sad but true.

23rd of Jun, 2012

I know. There are a cast of former patients of Dr. Richard Davis with serious issues. I underwent two revisions after he destroyed my nose and ear costing me my life savings and more. I cannot wear most glasses as long as I will live. All of his grafts had to be removed. A complete and permanently scarring disaster. Please read unbiased reviews; his attorney has made all reviews on rate md that are negative impossible to post. Please tread at your own caution.

5th of Jan, 2017

@Maria2012 Hi Maria- Would you be open to sharing pictures with me and explaining what happened when you went to Dr. Richard Davis? I have a consult in two months with Dr. Davis for a functional revision and will need rib and ear graphs. Was your breathing an issue? Mine is all breathing I don't mind the look of my nose but it is too small for adequate breathing- a mess from a different surgeon. I would be very grateful if you are willing to share your experience and pictures with me. My email is amber_c26@hotmail.com

• Di
      17th of Aug, 2012

Maria, who did you go to to fix your nose after surgery with Davis? please help, I'm in a similar situation.

• Un
      19th of Aug, 2012

Wow.
    I have an appointment with doc. Davis in 2 weeks ... I met with Doc. Bustillo ... who i liked ... and another who did not instill confidence.
    Don't know what to do.

Joe@RealTimeHealthQuotes.com

• Le
      22nd of Aug, 2013

Hi is there anyone who can send me photos of their revision jobs done by Dr Davies? Am considering him myself but am really scared. My nose has already been butchered.

Any help is much appreciated.

5th of Jan, 2017

@Leah Isabella Hi Leah- did you end up going through with a rhinoplasty revision with Dr. Davis? I have a consult with him in a couple months and I am also terrified of going through with the procedure as my nose has also been butchered by a previous procedure.

• Ho
      29th of Apr, 2014

Maria, can you, please tell Me who removed your grafts. Thank you

• Fi
      13th of Jun, 2014

Hey! Could you share some more details about your experience with Davis? i am considering him for a functional revision rhino to restore breathing. What were your issues and if you have some pics, I would appreciate if you could include them.

5th of Jan, 2017

@finkelmob Hi Finkelmob- did you end up going with Dr. Davis for revision rhino to restore breathing? I have a consultation with Dr. Richard Davis coming up in a couple months for the exact same reason. I am of course terrified when I read these comments and was wondering if you went through with it and how your experience was since it sounds like we are going to him for similar reasons. My email is amber_c26@hotmail.com if you want to reach me through email. I would really appreciate your feedback!

26th of Dec, 2014

Hello everyone, i made a revision surgery with dr. davis about two years ago, and the end result was a failure. Therefore, i can affirm that the doctor indicated above is a person without any professional ethics and moral. He is a genuine fake, because pretending to be very understanding, but when there are problems, he blames the patient.

5th of Jan, 2017

@Josp Hi Josp- can you tell me more about your experience with your revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Davis? I have a consult with him in a couple months for a functional revision rhinoplasty which will require rib and ear graphs. Did you ever have breathing problems or is it the dissatisfaction with the look? If you are open to emailing me I would very much appreciate it! My email is amber_c26@hotmail.com

• Va
      13th of Feb, 2015

Can someone please please contact me! I have a consultation with Davis in April. I thought I finally found someone to fix my horribly destroyed nose, but now I'm terrified. Please send me your photos and stories.
    Val102384@gmail.com

5th of Jan, 2017

@Val102384 Hi Val- did you end up going through with a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Davis? I have a consult in a couple months for a functional revision rhinoplasty which will require rib and ear graphs. I am terrified much like you were and would really appreciate if you could email me about your decision with the procedure and how it went. My email is amber_c26@hotmail.com

• Sy
      25th of Aug, 2015

It took months go get an appointent. I live in South Florida on my way the day of my appointment I got got into a bad storm. It made me 30 minutes late for my appointment. The office staff refuse to let me see the doctor telling me it was the doctors decision. I rescheduled the appointment and it took 13 months to get an appointment. I was planning to go on the trip, I checked with the office to see what they would have a earlier appointment to see him and they told me no. I get here today on time and they're telling me that my appointment was for an hour and a half earlier than my original appointment. They're telling me that when I checked to have it earlier appointment they move me an hour and a half earlier on their schedule without making it clear to me. I delayed my trip because they could not accommodate me. Now here I am and they cancelled my appointment again. No one is worth waiting a year to see and I will never go back to the office.

• Za
      6th of Oct, 2015

I had a revision with him about ten years ago. It did virtually nothing, which I think is good after reading so many horrible outcomes. It was over twenty grand for nothing. I'm on my way to Baltimore to have another surgery with Le. Hope this is the one!

• Fr
      11th of Oct, 2015

Unfortunately are a former patient of Dr. Richard Davis, left me a wide tip and poorly definite and i have functional problems. Therefore, i will be forced to make a new intervention to try to solve the functional problem caused by this doctor.

5th of Jan, 2017

@francis1979 Hi there- can you tell me more about your experience with Dr. Davis. Did you go to him for a primary rhinoplasty or revision? Are you still experiencing functional issues? I have a consultation with him in a couple months for a functional revision and am terrified. I appreciate if you are willing to share your experience with me. My email is amber_c26@hotmail.com

• Se
      15th of Nov, 2015

He made my revision perfect!

• Se
      15th of Nov, 2015

He fixed my nose perfect!

• Gf
      25th of Feb, 2016

Dr Davis operated on my nos twice to no avail. My nose looks horrid amd I'm so self conscious when out in public. He has ruined my life!

5th of Jan, 2017

@G-Force 1000rr Hi there- Would you be willing to share pictures of your nose after surgery with Dr. Daivs? I have a consultation with Dr. Davis in a couple months for a functional revision and I am terrified. I appreciate if you are willing to share your experience with me. My email is amber_c26@hotmail.com

• Ki
      13th of Apr, 2016

I am researching this doctor and I just want to point out to everyone that the same patient is complaining on every website and writing multiple bad reviews. His username on realself is "libutti". And on here he has written two posts under the name of Francis1979 and josp. Its just obvious because the comments and language is the same eg "make a new intervention". Im on realself as well and i just think its rude considering he had a pretty good outcome and he's popping up everywhere i look, the legit complaints are fine but sheesh get over yourself and see a psych if you have BDD And no i don't know this doctor but i have booked a consult with him so we will see. Bye!

5th of Jan, 2017

@kitcat33 Hi Kitcat33- I am just wondering how your consultation went and if you ended up going through with a procedure with Dr. Davis? I have a consult coming up for a functional revision and am terrified and would love any feedback. My email is amber_c26@hotmail.com

• Li
      14th of Apr, 2016

Mr. Kitcat33, i am Libutti and do not you dare a false things, because I only ever wrote with my real name.

• Li
      14th of Apr, 2016

Mr. Kitcat33, i am Libutti and do not you dare say false things, because i only ever wrote with my real name.