Dr *Reg.net / Took $64.30 out of my checking account via my Visa card

This company took $64.30 out of my Visa/Bank account and I have never authorized such a charge. I don't even know who they are? FRAUD!!!

Comments

Ne
  3rd of Jun, 2007

The same Co. Stole $64.60 from my Master Card debit account and I have no idea who they, or it is.

Gr
  6th of Jun, 2007
DR*REG NET - Took unauthorized money from my checking account

Unauthorized use of credit card number. Tried to get 59.95 from my card i don't know how they are I never gave my card number to godaddy.

12th of Jun, 2007

This company without my authorization took $59.95 from my Visa Card, and I have no idea what I bought. I would like to see some legal action taken against this company DR*REG.NET.

Th
  13th of Jun, 2007

This company took $ 69.95 from my visa debit account and I have no idea who this company is.

Fr
  17th of Jun, 2007

This company charged me $16.95 on 05/31/07 via my American Express credit card. On 06/02/07 they charged $9.95 on the same card. I do not recognize the name at all, and do not remember any legitimate charges that these might be.

Do
  18th of Jun, 2007
Dr *Reg.net - Took unauthorized money from my checking account

I don't know who this company is but they withdrew money from my checking account.

I never authorized it!!!

Be
  18th of Jun, 2007
DR *Reg. net - Took unauthorized money from my checking account

The above named company, (whoever they are), took $59.95 out of my checking account via my VISA check card. I don't know who they are or how they had access to my account.

20th of Jun, 2007

I just got zapped for $69.95 from the same company. Luckily i use a prepaid visa and am notified by text message whenever a charge is placed on the card. This enabled me to catch it within just minutes of it posting. After checking around on the web and lots of googling, I found a phone number for the company. I called and spoke to a guy named Mike. he was really cool about the whole deal and assures me that my card will be credited back the full amount. The number i found for this company is 1-800-999-2734. I hope this will help some of you out. I know what it feels like to have money stolen from your card.

Ki
  22nd of Jun, 2007

I just got zapped $49.95 from my visa card with out my authorization i am really tired of this fraud. i am planning to seek FBI assistance. I offer an solution pay back my my money we'll drop this.

Signed Kimberly A.
WI USA

De
  26th of Jun, 2007

They tried to bill me on a credit card $187. for computer supplies. Never heard of them!

Ka
  27th of Jun, 2007

This place charged my debit account 35.90 every month for 4 months and i just recently caught them. I never knew it was going on and i never knew who the hell these people were until this website. Thanks everyone this should make my investigation go a little quicker!

Ja
Dr *Reg.net - Took unauthorized money from my checking account

This company (or someone else) had funds pending from my account and I was notified by my bank because it looked fishy to them. I had to report my card stolen and have another sent to me. By the way, the website in question is not "dreg.net". That is an actual legit site. The internet is getting more and more vast, to think that someone almost got my $ out of my account without me knowing. It's a very scary feeling. It'll only get worse...

Other unauthorized charges included: Blockbuster Online, alurawhite.com, PacificWeb, etc...

Na
  2nd of Jul, 2007

I don't know why they took 47.90 out of my checking account. I want my money returned to me. I did not ok this.

2nd of Jul, 2007

This unauthorized charge of $29.95 was debit from my account on 6/30/07. I just found out about it to day. Whoever you are you will be found and there is going to be hell to pay mother ###er. I have already contacted the authorities on this matter. The investigation is on now.

Da
  3rd of Jul, 2007

Looks like this Dr. Reg is making money off all of us. I noticed on our bill that they took a small amount out $2.02 a week before the big 64.75. I've also noticed that none of the amounts are the same from everyone. Look to see if you have a smaller amount taken out. They also got my roommate although she had lots of other scams like poster pass that passed along her info to other people. I hope we are able to do something about this. A lot of us can not afford this bogus charges. I hope all of us can get our money back.

Tu
  4th of Jul, 2007
Dr *Reg.net - Took unauthorized money from my checking account

I have been charged the same amount many times and called a bunch of numbers requesting companies to stop charging me and they keep posting charges.

4th of Jul, 2007

I don't know who this company is but I got zapped twice in the same day for 78$ on amx. They are about to find out who I am.

Fl
  9th of Jul, 2007

I did not authorize dr*reg.net to charge my credit card for $65.20. I don't have any idea what company is that.

La
  12th of Jul, 2007

DR REG.NET started charging my American Express card in April. I called the 866 number that appeared on my statement and canceled the so-called account. When my next statement came in, there it was again 3 times. two of the charges have the same 866 number as before, but the third charge had a different number. This time it was a 952 number, but still coming from Colorado (CO). How can we stop this scam?

Ka
  14th of Jul, 2007

Today I had a purchase for $39.95 on my check card for DR*NET and I know I did not order whatever! No description or phone number. I claimed a fraudulent claim with my bank.