Dr. Mike Johnson / Another e-mail Scammer

I had been looking into online jobs and this scammer got ahold of my e-mail address, who claimed to be from the UK and wanted to offer me online work, but had the following e-mail address: mikejart112@yahoo.com.hk, which is a Hong Kong domain e-mail. Further, "Dr. Johnson" had sent the e-mail from: janecoburn@optusnet.com.au. Hmmm...sent from Australia...respond to Hong Kong...says he's in the UK. Interesting, right?

The text of the e-mail was fairly official sounding and really the only way you could tell it was a scam was the different e-mail addresses. I just wanted to send out a warning - always look for details like these when you receive "too good to be true" types of offers. Usually they are too good to be true, and these are the the more subtle signs of a hoax.

Kv

Comments

• Co
      3rd of Apr, 2009

Live Jesus,

Mike johnson,

• Gi
      12th of May, 2009

Mike Aaron Johnson is his name we met on catholic people meet I almost left my family to be with him i was so in love with him. I't not revenge God will deal with mike in his way.
    It's principal of other naivie women who have also fell for his lies. He had me followed and now after a year he started it again I am being followed. I am not scared Just confused. I did him no harm. They wont do anything just a scare tactic but It's on here for other women to know your not the only one. Jesus will get to him ipray... He contacted me recently last Week He accused me of not keeping my word and plain out asked for 500.00 dallar when i asked him why he He said he hated me he said I felt frustracted. He will never get the money but here is a Email I have mikej200993@yahoo.com
    Stand firm all of you Ihad to change my name to GinaMoretti and again i will need a new email You can Scam thew scammer be brave and firm