Dr Michael Horn / plastic surgery rip off

1 60 e. delaware placeChicago, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3122029000

Dr Horne performed a ""facelift"" and an upper and lower blepharoplasty. The lower, he did nothing except make my eyes look older. He said he secured them on the inside. I have wrinkles now there that I never had. The supposed facelift?? I could not tell the difference between my before and after photo. Only figured it out because I had my hair different. He kept saying, "You look younger." Then when I asked him where?? He said that's because you needed ((something additional)). If you ask for a facelift, you expect them to tell you what you need. I wish I had that money back and could go gt it done right. Now I'm out of money and look EXACTLY the same. Don't have any more money; what a waste. Saved for this to have such a huge disappointment. I hope all realize what a fake he is.

Comments

• Ka
      10th of May, 2010

Too many quacks and doctors that want the lucrative money that plastic surgeries make without the skills and proper qualification. Majority of doctors should not do plastic surgeries. There is only like 35% that can do a good job and the rest are quacks. I am so sorry for what happen to you. I know it is like stealing your money and getting away with it. The worst is he made you look older would make most people super anger. Glad you post and let others be awarded of this.