Dr. John Torres Of London / Fraud

1 2246 Pecan Dr.Saint Louis, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 314-686-9687

Dr. John Torres of London asks that you cash the money gram he sends you, then in return you send him the cash by money tranfer only through Western Union. The claim is that the money is for his very sick wife who needs surgery and medical care that costs ten of thousands of dollars which he needs immediately. If not received, he threatens to turn you and all your information to the FBI for a full investigation to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. All the checks that are cashed your bank, you are responsible 100% if the checks are counterfeit, which all of them are. Unaware of this, large amounts of funds were being taken out of my account which I didn't know about until I received my bank statement. The bank instructed me to investigate the checks origin andturn the information over to them and they would contact their fraud departmentand see that I am refunded every penny that is stolen from my account. I am cuurently working on reporting this to the authories in order to get my money back. I will also be reporting this to the Better Business Bureau.

Mb

Comments

• Li
      9th of May, 2009

I too HAVE BEEN sent his e-mails and signed up for his program. Thanks to you, I destroyed those fake money orders. I appreciate your courage to put this man out. I will also be reporting him to the Bereau and the FBI. He has no business name for his so-called business, he was sending the money to Haiti? he said he had no contacts in the US, but my mail came from Florida. Either he is money laundering or just scamming good folks out of their money. I feel sorry for Raymond Churchill the man who sent me this crap. I will also be reporting him as an accomplice. there is a "waiver" of signature on the mail. he gets into your bank account and takes all he can, he is nothing more than a horrible scam. He is disgusting, may God have mercy on his soul... for if he doesnt find jesus as his savior, repent of his sins and change his ways, he will suffer in a black lake of fire for all of eternity in Hell, where he will learn how it feels to be burned.
    -Unknown

Example of his 3 of his fraud/crap letters:

From: Dr. John Torres
    Sent: Saturday, May 9, 2009 6:03:31 AM
    Subject: Employment Offer For You

A new job opening in your area, It's a work from home/office position
    and you are not required to pay any registration fee or pay for any
    application form before you get employed.
    Job details (what you'll be doing): All You need to do is recieved
    payment from my customer, process it and get 10% on each payment being
    processed and you will making at least close to $1, 800 weekly.

REPLY WITH THIS APPLICATION FORM...

Full Name: Full Address: City, State, Zip code.
    (NO P.O.BOX ADDRESSES ALLOWED) Phone Number:, Age:, Nationality:, Marital Status: Occupation:, Bank:
    Have receive or done an offer like this? Yes or No? If Yes give out come?

THANKS,

Dr. John Torres

Your information have been received and processed.You have been accepted/shortlisted as our Payment representative/Book keeper.This is in view of our not having an office presently in the USA.You don't need to have an Office (WORK FROM HOME OR PART-TIME) and
    this certainly won't disturb any form of work you have going at the
    moment.Our Company specialises in the
    Sourcing, Outsourcing and Procurement of any commodity from the Eastern
    European supply base.We undertake order placement as a one-off batch
    and project management of the transfer of an entire series of processes and commodities
    without compromising quality.We source the following variety of
    clothing materials:- batiks, assorted fabrics for interior decor, silk
    and traditional costumes which we have clients we supply weekly in the USA. Our integrated network of yarn and fabric manufacturing operations use state-of-the-art textile equipment from the world's leading suppliers. Order processing, production monitoring and process flow are seamlessly integrated through a company-wide computer network.
    * No form of investments from you (you are not going to putting money at all).
    * This job takes only 3-5 hours per week
    Presently with the amount of Orders we have, we cannot put them on hold for fear of loosing the customers out rightly. Secondly we cannot cash these payments from the US soon enough, as international Cheques take about 25-30 working days for cash to be made available.We lose about 12, 000 USD of net income each month because we have money transfer delays.Your task is to coordinate payments from customers and help us with the payment process.You are not involved in any sales or
    marketing.Once orders are received and sorted we deliver the product to a customer
    (usually through FEDEX).The customer receives and send payment to you.
    Your tasks are:
    1.Recieve payment from Customers.
    2. Cash Payments at your Bank (Following the paper instruction enclosed in same
    envelope alongside the payment).
    3. Deduct 10% which will be your commission/pay on each Payment
    processed
    4. Forward balance after deduction of commission/pay to any of the
    offices you will be contacted to send payment to.(Payment is to
    forwarded either by Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram
    Preferably).
    I am working on setting up a branch in the states and i hope if we develop a very good business relationship you might be my branch executive officer/manger But the problem i have is trust, i have made arrangement with the FBI in Washington, that if anybody gets away with my money they will
    definitely get hold with the person, and the person will go to JAIL for LOOTING my funds, you are to receive PAYMENTS which will be sent to you by the FEDEX or UPS from my customers, which would come in form of CERTIFIED CHE QUES, TRAVELERS CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS then you kindly follow the enclosed paper instructions.We make roughly $20, 000 or more, after you receive and process series of payments at the end of every month, 10% of that is $2000 which will be going to your pockets.
    Our payments will be issued out in your name and you can have them cashed at your bank or other Cashing Services(Upon the paper
    instruction enclosed in same envelope alongside the checks).Deduct
    your commission 10% and forward the balance according to the paper
    instruction .
    I assume after reading you understand that the task is very easy and not breath taking and i hope we can really nurture a good business relationship so that we can set up a branch for you to manage for us.As soon as our customers are ready to start sending payments (within the next 24-48 hours) you'll be sent an email notification.
    Please acknowledge the receipt of this email so that i can understand you got it.
    WARMEST REGARD,
    Regards.
    Volz Schuhmacher/
    Alltec Company.
    email: volzalltec.company@gmail.com

SUBJECT: REGARDING JOHN
    BARRISTER DIKE COLLINS AND ASSOCIATES.
    211 c Attorney Avenue, Festac Town
    Lagos-Nigeria.
    TEL: +234 1 2139970 (8HRS ONLY).

Regarding John,

It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your co-operation and assistance in the content stated below, I am Barrister DIKE COLLINS, the personal Attorney to the late Mr. John Kelly. I got your contact through the help of my sister-in-law that works with the American Chambers of Commerce and Tourism, though I did not disclose to her my humble intention for an honest foreigner like you, having noted the confidence reposed on your person by the sponsor of the recommendation.

My late client was the Chief Executive officer of {Shell African Development Company} for 15 years and he was retired on the 11th day of February 2004. After a month, My client Mr. John Kelly and his wife {Lady Juliet and their two children {Rose and Dan } died on their way to a Conference on the 11th day of March 2004 in a ghastly Train Bomb blast along Atocha Train Center in Madrid, that got 191 people killed, and 1, 800 seriously injured, unfortunately, him and his family were among victims that lost their lives.(non-traceable victims). Before his death my client had a total sum of US$30, 500, 000.00 with a Finance House hoping of transferring the fund to his country {United States of America} after his retirement as soon as he comes back from the conference but the on timely death never allowed him carry out his plans to make the fund transfer.

You can view this sad incident on the below web page for more information:

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_11%2C_2004_Madrid_attacks).

Ever since, I have been waiting on the verdict, that was recently passed upon these miserable perpetrators who are said to be believed are the mastermiders of this horrible act.

The verdict was passed on the 16th of November 2007, below you can read more on it.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives of Late Mr. John Kelly for over 5years now .I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased, I don't want the money to go into Government Treasury as an unclaimed Funds. I agree to pay you 40% of the fund as the account owner, 50% for me and remaning 10% will be set aside for any amount we both spend to ensure the success of this transaction, while we both share the 10% equally when the money gets to your Bank Account. If you are interested please send the following informations:

1. Your full names and address for applying for claim and securing the necessary documents in your names.

2. Your direct Private telephone and fax numbers for easy communication and transmitting of documents.

3. Your age/Occupation.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through . I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get intouch with me on my secured and confidential e-mail address: info@law-chambers.org to enable us discuss further.

Thanks and God Bless.

Barrister Dike Collins, Esq.
    MOBILE: +234 8075332153.

• Pe
      13th of Jun, 2009

This is really crazy because I just recieved an email from Dr. John Torres and it was like the first example. I am so pleased that I searched into this before I replyed back to him. I want to greatly appriciate and thank you for getting this information out for people like me and others to read before they reply to emails that can be devastating. Peggy

• Mi
      13th of Jun, 2009

Thank you for posting this on your website. I would have replied if I had not seen this.

Michelle

• Ca
      1st of Jul, 2009

I just got a check today, what should I do with it?

• Di
      13th of Jul, 2009

I received a money gram from Dr. Joh Torres and I am wanting to know what I should do with it? Please help!!!111

• Di
      13th of Jul, 2009

What am I to do with this check?

BIG Scam don't bite in on this fish boy! FISHING SCAM
    > From: credittransferdept.payment2009@gmail.com centralbank@nigeria.com
    > Subject: TRUE/FALSE.
    > Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:42:36 -0700
    > FROM THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    > 2, TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS-NIGERIA
    > CREDIT REMMITTANCE TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
    > CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA HEADQUARTERS.
    > +234 1 2139970
    > EMAIL: credittransferdept.payment2009@gmail.com
    Dearest.
    I am Reverend Gordon Brown, the Head Officer of Remmittance Department Central Bank of Nigeria, under the new administration of the newly elected CBN GOVERNOR in person of MR. SANUSI LAMIDO.. I write to confirm from you if you gave BARRISTER DIKE COLLINS the POWER OF ATTORNEY to have your Contract Payment with the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA in the sum amount of USD$30.5M transferred to this Account below:
    > TCF NATIONAL BANK
    > 6400 SOUTH FIDDLERS GREEN CTR. SUITE 800
    > ENGLEWOOD, COLORADO 80111
    > PHONE NUMBER - 1-888-823-2840
    > ROUTING NUMBER: 107006444
    > ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5857244077

> It is my duty to confirm if this is true or false and that is the more reason why I am contacting you before I make the Transfer, Barrister Dike Collins proved that he is your partner and submitted the sum amount of USD$300 which am sure is part of the money you have paid him in the past, inother for me to have the USD$30.5M Transferred to the above Account details.
    > This amount he submitted to my office is not enough to actualise the Transfer to the given Account above, the actual Transfer Charges is $700. As I am writing you, my department under my protocol at the CBN which is the Governing Bank to all Banks in the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA is ready to make the USD$30.5M transfer to the Account above.
    > Get back to me if this is true or false? do let me know if this is true or false so I can let you know the next line of action, I just assume office last month and I have to be very careful before I make Transfer that is the reason why I have contacted you.
    > Yours Faithfully,
    > Rev. Gordon Brown.
    > CHIEF REMMITTANCE OFFICER,
    > CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).

Big Fat Fishing scam

Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:25:21 +0200
    From: garygreen421@terra.es
    Subject: INHERITANCE FUNDS OF $15.5M.

INHERITANCE FUNDS OF $15.5M.
    Attention: Honorable Beneficiary, This is to officially inform you that a woman from USA came here requested that we effected her account with your total inheritance funds of $15.5million usd, Now we are asking you away of her claim? You are advice to contact, Dr.Willy Kabba Email:(money.time212@gmail.com) with the following information's;FULL NAME:DELIVERY ADDRESS:PHONENUMBER COUNTRY:OCCUPATION:SEX:AGE:Regards,
    Gary Green<------Ring Leader
    Greengarygreen421@terra.es
    money.time212@gmail.com
    garygreen421@hotmail.com
    Dr.Willy Kabba<-------Ring leader

Mrs Beverly Hamsen<-Ring leader Don W Hanson = Beverly Hemnes
    10919 W El Capitan Cir <--------- this is the woman that actually tried to get me to pay her $2009.89
    Sun City, AZ 85351-2106
    (623) 933-6888

17th of Jul, 2009

Don't CASH ANY CHECKS TURN THEM OVER TO A BANK AND TELL THEM WHERE THE CHECK CAME FROM AND HOW YOU CAME TO HAVE IT " the checks are FAKE don't be fooled!

Dr. John Torres <<<<------ Is a SCAM artEsT!!!