Dr. John Harlan / Horrible results from Doctor John Harlan!

Went to Dr Harlan for light resurfacing procedure for around mouth area. Doctor Harlan instead resurfaced around orbital eye area and burned very heavy. Had horrible burns and side effects, looked 10 to 15 years older within weeks. Dr. did not call or follow up with patient.

When I made an appointment to see what was happening, Doctor Harlan got visibly angry and dismissed me, saying it was my fault of all things. I left his office bewildered and devastated.

Both the manufacturer of the device and three other specialist have stated that the resurfacing device had to have been used wrong to cause my outcome and injuries. I also have a letter from the attending nurse stating the same.

I have since found a wonderful doctor out of state that has fixed the horrible results from Doctor John Harlan. It has taken 2 years and 8,000 dollars though.

Va

Comments

Ba
  13th of Nov, 2008

Attn :Dr. John Harlan,

I am Barrister Eric Kuti a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr.Patrick Harlan, a national of your country, who used to work with Shell Development Company in Lome Togo. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2000, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along sagbama express road.

I have contacted you to assist in recovering the fund valued at US$40 Million, Forty Million u.s dollars left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount were deposited. The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over seven years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Barrister Eric Kuti.

Tr
  9th of Mar, 2009

This is weird! Eric Kuti sent me an email saying Patrick Macleod and that story from line to line. What is this some kind of Scam?

Sa
  19th of Mar, 2009

It's a scam.

Just today I received an e-mail from Barrister Eric Kuti stating that a certain Mr. Patrick Benge along his wife and only daughter got into a car wreck in 2004. The whole family died, and since no other family members could be found, 40 million dollars could be sent to me instead.

The whole spiel is almost exactly the same as the one spouted from Barrister Eric Kuti to this forum.

Occam's Razor states that the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. In this case, that would mean that this is in fact a scam and not just some coincidence in which a solicitor at law gravitates towards three-person families with dads named Patrick.

Avoid this scam, do not give this person *any* information. Take care.

Ha
  18th of May, 2009

seems as though i got the same one...

Attn : Meghan Burns,

I am Barrister Ari Ackerman a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr. Patrick Burns, a national of your country, who used to work with Shell Development Company in Lome Togo. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2006, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along sagbama express road.

I have contacted you to assist in recovering the fund valued at US$40 Million, Forty Million us dollars left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount were deposited. The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days.

I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. TELEPHONE NUMBER. 00228 999 86 53 Thanks. Best regards,
Please contact me on this alternative email;ari7027ackerman@yahoo.in
Barrister Ari Ackerman

Gy
  21st of Jul, 2009

I got the same message:

> Subject: Attn :Parissa Walji,
> Attn :Parissa Walji,
> I am Barrister Ari Ackerman a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr.C J Walji, a national of your country, who used to work with Shell Development Company in Lome Togo. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2006, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along sagbama express road.
> All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.
> I have contacted you to assist in recovering the fund valued at US$25 Million, Twenty Five Million us dollars left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount were deposited. The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days.
> Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over three years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.
> I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.
> I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER.
> 00228 9210514 Thanks. Best regards,
> Please contact me on this alternative (email;ariackerman@hotmail.com)
> Barrister Ari Ackerman
> Please contact me on this alternative (email;ariackerman@hotmail.com)

It's definitely a scam...hes just using the same message with different names. I wonder what he's gaining by doing this :S. DONT REPLY TO THIS MAN!!

Be
  25th of Sep, 2009

Dear: Bela Pamungkas,

I am Barrister Ari Ackerman a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr.C J Pamungkas, a national of your country, who used to work with Shell Development Company in Lome Togo. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2006, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along sagbama express road.

I have contacted you to assist in recovering the fund valued at US$25, Million Twenty Five Million us dollars left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount were deposited. The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days.

I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER.00228 9210514.Best regards,

Marrital status...
Age...
Phone number.. ...
Fax number...
Best regards...
Please contact me on this alternative email;ari8615ackerman@hotmail.com

Barrister Ari Ackerman

Please contact me on this alternative email;ari8615ackerman@hotmail.com

ohh...what man problem..., i dont understand...im from indonesia and a got the same massage,