Dr Glickdr glick

M Review updated:

I had an absolutely, awful experiance with Dr.Glick and Euclid Surgery Center. I received two botched breast implant surgeries. When Dr. Glick was confronted he insulted me and made me cry. Then the surgery center proceeded to have me pay an additional 3000 to correct his screw ups. He is not board certified his only concern is money. Please don't get hustled like I did.

•   Jun 27, 2009

Pics or it didn't happen.

Jun 27, 2009

"He is not board certified his only concern is money."
    And you selected him because?

Jun 27, 2009

Why don't you get off of his nut sack ! I don't have to post ### < binder

You wish you could afford the luxury of plastic surgery don't you ? < Mrsquigles

•   Jun 27, 2009

WHOA - [censored]ing relax, you crazy dame. It was a joke, much like your breast. Go pop some midol.

Jun 28, 2009

Yeah, if I only I could afford the luxury of going to a non certified plastic surgeon to receive botched breast implants then my life would be complete.

• A
      Nov 10, 2009

Euclid outpatient surgury center quoted me $2500 and right before surgury added $500 admin fee just to process a care credit card.
    Ive been here 3 x's and never have been charged an admin fee. they didnt even call in a rx until a 3rd call. stephanie hill the office mngr
    Added that on. its unethical for a buisness to gouge the patients.
    She altered my estimate and sent it to the credit card company when I disputed the charge... this is fraud!!!

• 2
      Apr 11, 2010

Thank you for posting. My mother went to Dr. Glick and recommended him to me, but she's not as educated as I am, and certainly wouldn't have known about how to use the internet to learn about these kinds of things (or even how to determine whether or not someone is certified). I appreciate you taking the time to post this, and I'm sorry so many people had so many cruel things to say to you. To those people I just want to say that you don't know the motivations behind a person's decision to get breast augmentation, and you might want to keep your premature judgements to yourself because in the end they really won't make anyone feel better about themselves. Also, why kick someone when they are down?
    Thanks again.

Apr 28, 2010

That Binder guy is either the Evil dishonest doctor himself or an associate or relative of his . The general public would not have posted something like that against this girl .
    Thanks for posting. . There are too many dishonest evil doctors out there. They don't admit to their mistakes and often time train themselves using people's facess and/or bodies to gain skills without informed consent leaving many disfigured for life.

I don't think anyone want to paid good money for someone to experiment on their faces and/or bodies. TOo many doctors iled, lied, and lied. We the public need to make them accountable for their evilness.

• B
      May 16, 2017

@Mandy Moore AKA Quackbuster You girls don't get the joke that binder was making. It's not that he didn't believe her, it was a joke saying he wanted to see a pic of her new breast... I'm hoping in the end this poor girl got what she was hoping for... and if they came out nice I would like to see a pic of them also...

That was also a joke... in case you didn't get it too...

May 18, 2012

I had my breast augmentation done by Dr. Glick over a year ago and have no issues other than the receptionist was rude, but other than that. It was good. My sister and several of her work colleagues have also been to him. I was charged what I was quoted and recovery was normal. I recommend him all the time.

Feb 17, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr.Glick in 2011.. Breast Aug.

Feb 17, 2015

My recovery was super quick . I was super satisfied with my results... I"d go back again If I had the money for another procedure I want done..

• B
      May 16, 2017

@tina_lina those are simply beautiful

Feb 17, 2015

This photo was taken in 2011.. My breast have dropped since then and even look more natural now for years later.

May 02, 2017

@tina_lina What a # liar!! this picture is not anyone that this stupid doctor did anything, because iy is actually a picture from a beautiful girl from florida whis name is angie verona, and it did became kind of viral her pictures, to the point that she was indeed invited several times to television shows, because​ someone did hack her pictures.

four years later*** typo

• J
      Aug 05, 2015

I had an amazing experience with Dr Glick for a breast augmentation, they quoted me 3600, and that's exactly what I paid. My prescriptions were ready to pick up before I even got out of after care. My best friend went to him first and had an equally wonderful experience. I recommend him every time I get a compliment about my breasts! Would absolutely go to him again for a future procedure.

• C
      Feb 03, 2017

Has anyone had tummy tuck with him?

Mar 28, 2017

@Cecilia Ballejos Yes I have LOVE it.

Mar 28, 2017

Dr.Glick is an amazing DR recommend him 100% never had any issues with him have had several surgeries with him since 2006 I am going back for correction of a horrible surgery that was botched by another doctor

• A
      Aug 29, 2018

Hi! I had the same issue except my issue was capsular contracture. I was given 3 surgeries until I finally decided to remove them. Now my breast are disfigured. What was the reasoning for the blotched breast, did he specify?