Dr. Floras / Can't contact the company

Dr. Floras
Phone: 866-204-4910
I haven't tried the product yet, but am awaiting a shipment. The only reason I finally ordered from Dr. Floras is because they now accept PayPal and I didn't have to give the company credit card info. It is true, however, that it is difficult to impossible to contact the company. I have tried. Their toll-free number is a joke--you cannot get through to a live person (at least I couldn't). When I emailed for ordering assistance, I did not receive an actual response other than a discount code for a half price offer and it went through.

A  31st of Jul, 2009 by
Yes it is true that you will probably NEVER get a live person to help with questions or a dispute. I was over charge for my product because my discount code was not calculated in my total so I was actually charged the full price. Everytime you call the 800 # it will prompt you to go to their site. I filled out the dispute info and they will email me saying someone will contact me within 3 business days. But that's a LIE!!! I did the site contact about 5 times now without anyone returning my call. So I had to dispute the charges through my credit card company. BUYERS BEWARE...I think DR FLORAS is a BIG SCAM!!!
A  30th of Aug, 2009 by
I ordered Dr. Floras and it didn't work for me. So I emailed them about returning my products. They would take days, weeks to answer my email. I told them I would report them to the better business bureau if they did not respond to me or give me a refund for two opened bottles. I felt that it was unfair to be able to return only one open bottle when the system didnt' work for me at all! they were accomodating and said they would and sent an rma#. i shipped out my return and now i never get a response from them. I always get the same email that someone will contact me in 3 business days. whatever! SCAM!
N  7th of Sep, 2009 by
Same here, I have tried to get a refund for 6 months now but nothing. I have shipped everything with the RMA number, the contact page is blank, the phone number goes to fast tone like it's a wrong number and emails never get an answer.

I want my money back, even the warranty logo doesn't link to anything.

PS oh and the products not only did not work on me and my wife but they kind of destroyed our health also. THANKS
N  9th of Sep, 2009 by
I could not agree more. I live in the UK and have had horrendous trouble getting my product. They took my money from my bank account on the 16th June 09 and today is September 9th and I still have no refund or the product. I have sent and re sent emails but like all the above - no one comes back to you.

I'm going to take this further if they do not get back to me but I have to say it's the worst experience I've come across on the internet. I just wish I could report them so they are not not able to do this to others - their treatment is discusting.

I would not bother with this 'company'. Spend your money more wisely with a reputable honest organisation.
A  13th of Sep, 2011 by
i completely agree with all the complaints. i have tried to contact dr. floras via email and phone, and i cant reach them at all. and now the site won't even load on my browser. major pain in the a**. i have never had a problem like this before. i have already contacted my credit card company to help, so i hope i can get my money back and shut this company down. terrible scam
A  16th of Mar, 2012 by
I completely agree with all the complaints mentioned. I also have had zero luck reaching the company. The number listed on the back of the bottles isn't a valid number. Every time I have called, the call is disconnected. I have also emailed repeatedly, to no avail. I stopped taking the colon cleanse and cleanse support pills after 5 days because it is making me feel dreadfully ill. Terrible stomach pains, nausea, headaches, and no more "cleansing" then I normally have without these bogus products. It is very troubling to know that a company can exist that sells products that make people sick, and then there is no recourse for the upset consumer. I don't know what else to do but take the advice of some of the above customers and contact my bank, and also contact the BBB, not that that will do a whole lot in getting my $135 back... Terrible scam, and I wish I had just researched them more, never had any problems like this before :(
D  8th of Jul, 2014 by
I, just like many of you purchased the product after viewing the Dr. Floras website and even looked at many other websites that provided negative feedback. I have spent thousands of dollars already trying to restore my health so to pay another couple hundred was a small price especially if I got the same results as those on the website. I purchased the ultimate kit and received it on May 26th, 2014. I emailed or provided a ticket for someone to call me from Dr. Floras before I started and received a phone call the very next day. Prior to starting the Dr. Floras product I had already been on a 20 day total body cleanse (Renew Life). I decided to stop that cleanse and start the Dr. Floras. I did not really expect to have immediate results from the colon cleanse but to my amazement the very next day I went to the bathroom and something came out of me that I have never seen or experienced before and I have done numerous colon cleanses in the past. I have taken pictures that are extremely graphic and gross but I will say this product really works and I never experienced any pain or a immediate urge to defecate. For anyone who would like to speak to a real person I am willing to provide my email for those who are serious about this. atkins_sonya@yahoo.com
A  29th of Dec, 2014 by
It's a scam. You Can't contact them because they know you are going to cancel the order.
Plus they are billing me twice each month for the single order which is clearly against the law. Plus their Eugenix product doesn't work.

I am going to the authorities.