Dr. David Koplon / Psych Evaluations

1 Monsey maybe formerly, NY, United States Review updated:

I Was referred to him for a "Psych Evaluation" which was biased toward young people and quite a joke to an intelligent person. He made a lot of false assumptions and included them in his report. All he had to do was ask a follow-up question to make sure he understood what I was saying, but I guess he couldn't think of that. What does he care if he gets things wrong and makes you look bad because there's no repercussions for him, right? So that's what he did. Cared more about his paycheck then making an adequate evaluation. His "IQ" tests weren't real either. I felt like I was on a game show like "Jeopardy" and not taking an IQ test. He seemed like a real dork.

Please do yourself a favor and do not go to him for any reason. I can't be the only one who doesn't like him, as I have recently found out that his home office phone number was disconnected (twice!). I suppose his poor service is catching up with him! Just a coincidence?Don't count on it!

Sm

Comments

• Th
      28th of Jun, 2009

If he was hired by VESID, no surprises there and in fact I am astonished that you got to see any of what he wrote.

Many of these people who are being paid by agencies, comp boards etc to conduct exams-- it's extra money in their pockets-- make it a practice NOT to be available to the folks being sent to them.

Technically and legally he has not established a doctor/patient relationship with you.
    He works for a company or an agency.

It's the same old story of who signs his pay.