Dr. Christie Latulippe / Insurance Fraud/Volaton of F.S. Laws

1 800 Dunlawton Ave suite 103Port Orange, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 386-756-

Dr Christie LaTulippe is scamming the public with her unethical dental ways. She makes false treatment plans and submitts work to the insurance companies that has not been done. She does very poor work and does not honor her warranties. She has made bleaching trays and sold them as night guards. She has charged people for work never done such as perio exams. There are a whole bunch of scams she does to the public. Beware! Stay Away! Save your self the trouble! Go somewhere else.

Ca

Comments

• Ka
      17th of Sep, 2009

THIS WAS POSTED BY DISGRUNTLED FORMER EMPLOYEES OF DR. LATULIPPE, WHO WERE FIRED FOR GOOD CAUSE. LITIGATION AGAINST THEM IS PENDING. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT DR. LATULIPPE'S OFFICE AT 386-756-3993 OR HER ATTORNEY, KATHRYN WESTON, AT 386-323-9276. THANK YOU.

• Pa
      4th of Feb, 2011

I am a new patient to Dr. LaTulippe. I have found her and her staff to be very accomodating and extremely professional. When you walk in the office, you are greeted like a long lost family member. I have had nothing but positive outcomes during my visitsand would highly recommend Dr. LaTulippe and her practice

• Gg
      4th of Sep, 2012

I have no complaints about Dr Latulippe she did good work on my tooth. Her receptionist was rude to me and would not ask the dentist to sign my second insurance claim form. I had to return to the office twice before the receptionist would get my formed signed. I found Dr. Latulippe very nice.

• Gg
      4th of Sep, 2012

I would never return to this office because of the rude receptionist see my comment above.